Slap Post: What I Love #2

*Click*

"Good evening." Jade smiles, "Or morning or whenever you're watching this, I honestly don't care. You listening? Yeah, good." 

She casts a glance to the side, before smirking at the camera. "So, this is another one of those videos where I talk about what I love... yea I love a great many things. Including the fact that I don't to make my own sign for this segment." She looks at the man sitting beside her. "Do you know why?"

"Why what?" He asks, nervously.

"Why I don't have to make my own sign for this segment." She answers, without skipping a beat.

"..No."

"Because I can do this, MAKE ME A SIGN!" Jade yells, causing him to stand up from the bench and run.

"AHHHH!" He screamed, running out of the camera view. Jade rolls her eyes, before smirking.

 Jade rolls her eyes, before smirking

"I don't love this sign

"I don't love this sign.." Jade looks at the camera, as the man frowns and looks at the floor. "But I'll use it anyway." She murmurs, putting the sign down on the floor as he walked away. 

"I love being mad. I just love it. A lot of people think anger is a bad thing but there the kind of people who say things like 'The Sun is out, it's a nice day. You should be happy!' You know what I say to them? It's raining somewhere in the world, so you should be sad!" She exclaims.

"You know when it's really good to be mad? When guys try to talk to me. I get mad then they cry. And life..." She sighs, "Is good." She nods. 

She leans forward in her chair, resting her hands on the red pillow in her lap. "Guess what else I love? No, don't guess.. then it will just be wrong, and you'll be sad, and now that I think about it will make me happy... so why don't you guess? I'll wait." Jade looks up, humming to herself before looking back at the camera.

"Done? WRONG! I love the color black. I love everything about the color black, I love the way it looks, I love how it feels," She lists, before smelling the air. "Can you smell that? Can you smell the black?" She sniffs the air. "Go ahead, lean forward and try it." She smiles. "Come on! Really get in there." 

"What are you doing!? Are you stupid! You can't smell black! Even if you could, you couldn't smell it through a computer screen." She says.

"I love bunnies," Jade says softly, glancing at the fluffy bunny sitting in her lap

"I love bunnies," Jade says softly, glancing at the fluffy bunny sitting in her lap. "Why do you ask? Because look at him." She leans her head down to the bunny, "Who wouldn't love this face?" She smiles before looking down at the bunny, cooing. "Who's a cute bunny?! Who's a cute bunny?? You are! You are!" She grins. 

Jade moves her head, getting strands of her hair away from her face. "I love bunnies." She sighs. "And I don't care who knows it." She states, before smiling down at the bunny and grabbing a piece of lettuce. She feeds the bunny, "Oh my God, I love him."

"I love that I can scare the waz out of this guy without even saying anything

"I love that I can scare the waz out of this guy without even saying anything." Jade grins at the camera, "Watch." She whispers, before watching as he entered her room. He sits down beside her as she scoots to the side, staring at him the whole time.

"...What?" He anxiously asks, rubbing the sides of his knees as Jade stares at him. "What!?" He asks, getting a little more antsy. He looks at her, "Did I do something wrong!?" He asks, fidgeting. "Please! Say something!" He glances at her, before shaking his head. "I don't like this game."

"Stop." He says, as Jade continues to watch him. He turns his head towards her, not fully facing her. "STOP! ....Please God! Make it stop!" He yells, getting up from the chair. "STOP!" He shouts, running away as Jade watches him leave, a satisfied look on her face. 

She looks at the camera, scooting to the middle of the bench as she grabs the remote. "I love that.." She murmurs, holding the remote up.

*Click*