Robbie's Video Profile

*Click*

"Hello!" Robbie greets with a big smile, waving to the camera.

"Yeah, wassup." Rex says, after glancing at Robbie.

"Uh, my name is Robbie. And um," He glances at Rex, "Well right now I'm about to do my video profile for The Slap."

"Just do it, man." Rex looks at him.

"There's nothing wrong with me explaining what I'm about to do before I do it." He emphasizes. 

"Yeah, there is." 

"Rex!" Robbie exclaims.

"When a person uses the restroom, they just use the restroom. They don't sit down and say 'Hey everybody! Look at me, here I go! I'm about to use the restroom!'"

"I don't think that using the restroom is even remotely similar to what I'm do--" He stresses, before stopping. He closes his mouth, scowling before getting up from the lunch table, holding Rex.

"Where are we going?" Rex asks, out of the camera's view.

"Just sit over here." Robbie sighs.

"What? You giving me a time out?"

"No! I just would like to finish my video profile ALONE."

"You said I could participate!" Rex exclaims.

"I changed my mind." 

"But what if I said I wasn't going to slap you in the head and then I went and did this." Rex trails off before a slapping noise is heard.

"Ow!"

"I'm lactose intolerant

"I'm lactose intolerant. That means that I don't drink milk or consume any dairy products." Robbie says, sitting at a lunch table, in front of Festus food truck. 

He unclasps his hands, shifting on the bench. "I go to Hollywood Arts High school, here in LA." He smiles, gesturing around him.

"Why do I go to Hollywood Arts? I go to Hollywood Arts because I like to act, I like to.. dance, and I like to sing. So.. I thought I give you a little y'know uh impromptu example of those three things. Acting, dancing and singing." He lists.