Chapter 27. Surprise Visit

TAYLOR'S POV

Smut Warning~~~~~~~~~~

My lips crash into my lover's as she tangles her fingers in my hair, slightly pulling it. I moan into her mouth, beyond turned on by how eager she is for me. Her touch is so longing, but delicate as she grazes her hands on my torso. She works her way up to my right breast, squeezing it gently. I wrap my hands around hers and squeeze it harder, wanting her to be more aggressive. I know she's overly cautious about how rough she is with me, but I need her to be able to be comfortable using more force with me. If that means I have to guide her through it, then I don't mind that at all. I want her to know what a healthy relationship is and I'll be damned if she thinks that was with anyone else.

Her tongue grazes mine and I'm quick to swirl mine with hers, making her moan into me. She pulls my body impossibly closer to her, my skin on hers as she rocks her hips upward, grinding her clit to my leg. She suddenly switches our position, pushing me down on the mattress as she claims on top of me, positioning herself on my clit.

Her pussy is so wet that she glides easily on top of me. She quickly grabs the sheets behind my head as she steadies her balance, trying not to fall on top of me. I'm quick to grab one of her hands and place it on my breast and immediately upon touch, she squeezes it hard.

"Fuck, babygirl, you look so hot grinding on me like that.....I wish you could see yourself..."I pant, my breath getting away from me because of how excited I'm getting. She straightens her posture on top of me, showing off the curvature of her body, immediately making me moan.

Fuck, she's so hot....I might need to get another full-body mirror so she can see herself...

I grab her hips firmly, giving them a little squeeze as she rocks her body against mine even faster.

"Oh my god, Taylor......you feel so fucking good" she moans, squeezing my breast harder. I quickly sit up, pulling her body close to mine, not being able to stand her being too far away from my mouth. I position her on my thigh so she can continue to grind on me. As horny as I am, I mainly just want to see her cum. She's even more beautiful when she does.

She bites her lip, to try to suppress her moans, but I use my own teeth and lips to pull her away.

"I wanna hear those pretty sounds, babygirl....tell me how good I make you feel" I say in between kisses.

Her eyes are having trouble staying open from the pleasure, which brings a smile to my face. She rocks her body back and forth on my leg harder, sinking her body deeper into me. Her hands grip onto my biceps tightly as she uses my body for support. I honestly think that my arms might be one of her favorite parts of my body because of how often she squeezes them.

Yeah, definitely won't be skipping arm day from now on...

"You're so sexy, Taylor...I wish I could do this forever with you" she pants as she rests her head on the side of mine, her hands still holding a death grip around my arms and mine on her hips as she continues to grind on me.

"I want you forever, baby....only you..." I whisper into her ear, lightly grazing it with my tongue before kissing it.

I am aware that this would be a perfect time to tell her I love her, but I really don't want to mess up what we have. We're good like this, and I don't know if she feels the same...that would be beyond brave if I just said it to her with no warning.

"I'm so close, Tay....ohhh I'm so close..." she moans, her eyes shutting tightly as she tries to remain focused.

"Look at me, babygirl...I wanna see those pretty eyes when you cum for me." I demand, moving my hand to a choking position around her throat, but not squeezing.