・:*:。・:*:・゚𓃠Christmas Miracle❄️・:*:。・:*:・゚

Start from the beginning

After chuckling for a moment, Draco's face became stern at his next thought. "And I wouldn't have been as much of a prat to you." Draco glanced at Harry who was now staring at him with sad eyes. Having all of Harry's attention making a small blush form on Draco's cheeks. "I was like that because I was jealous.." Draco's voice dropped to a whisper. As if telling a secret only for Harry—which there is some truth to that— "Jealous of the perfect and lucky chosen one.. But now I know you weren't so lucky.. but sure as hell you were still perfect." Draco blushed even more as he spoke everything that was on his mind. Every embarrassing thought he'd never shared, now sharing with the man who the thoughts were about, years later.

"You probably would have been able to keep me out of the trouble I got to because that's just what you do. You help everyone." Harry moved his hand from his side to Draco's arm. Right where the dark mark still is, now faded into a scar.

"I sure as hell would have helped. You did not deserve that." Harry spoke firmly.

"Just like you didn't deserve anything I-.." He let out a breath, already knowing he'd get scolded if he blamed himself. "You didn't deserve what everyone put you through. The pressures." Draco shook his head. But immediately stopped and smiled at the raven haired man when he felt another hand in his. folded together

Harry was holding his hand.

"And you were forced to live with and work for a mad man." Harry whispered, his thumb rubbing the back of his hand.

They finally arrived at the coffee house.

"Now let's stop the whole depressing talk. You can't be depressed when drinking coffee!" Harry exclaimed still holding Draco's hand but jumping up and down with excitement making Draco smile fondly at him.

"Your right." Draco opened the door, holding it open for the two of them, Harry pulling the two in. It was pretty late in the afternoon so lunch rush was over, making the line short.

"Harry, how are you doing today!" The lady behind the countered beamed at him speaking with a flirty tone. Draco would have been jealous had he not known the man next to him did not have much interest in women.

"I'm doing alright Sierra." Harry smiled. "Can I get my regular and for him.." Harry looked to Draco as if asking what he wanted to order, but before Draco could get it out Harry spoke again. "London fog tea latte?" Draco raised an eyebrow at him. "Trust me! It's good!"

Draco couldn't help but give in. Nodding, "I trust you.. always." Harry nodded then looking back towards the woman again.

"Is that everything?" She winked at him, and even though Draco knew Harry didn't even realize the advance he did. And he couldn't help the jealousy he felt, the horrible feeling in his stomach. So Draco did what he does best, making people mad or annoyed.

He moved as if it was just instinct and didn't let Harry let go of his hand thinking Draco didn't want to hold his hand anymore.—which is very much not true—Draco moved his hand to itch his side making it obvious to the women they were holding hands. Harry was still oblivious just staring at the menu as she looked mortified and heartbroken.

"I'll just have a blueberry muffin." Draco spoke to the girl with an evil smirk. She didn't speak and just added the muffin to the order.

"Ooo! Can I have a brownie!" Harry eyes lit up, this making Draco's mischievous smirk turn into one of adoration for the other man.

"Of course Harry." She had a sad smile and the flirtatious tone has now gone. Once she told them the price, Harry went to reach for his wallet but Draco already placed his card on the counter.

"Hey!" Harry frowned at Draco and pouted making the blond laugh.

"Put that lip away. I'm paying and your dealing with it." Draco dragged the two this time over to the counter where they receive their order.