August exchange 2023

Start from the beginning

Genre - Fantasy, Teen Fiction

Chapters - 21 (ongoing)

Mature - No

Description : In a magical kingdom far away,there lived a group of princesses and princes who have no idea what life has planned for them.They will be faced with trials,evil,challenges and lots of magic but through their course of discovery they will make new friendships, discovery hidden secrets and form love bonds.

Join them in this their amazing adventure together and let's see what happens.

Amazing book cover made by hurtcopain. You can check her out for your beautiful and unique book covers

Feedback preferences - I'm am open to constructive feedback.

Average chapter length - From 1500 - 2200 words per Chapter.

Reading Preferences : I love a good fantasy teen romance book. I also read reverse Harams and realm traveling books. Young adults are also a fan favorite.

Will read mature - Yes.

Section I'd like to join - Light and fun.

Send a request to Enitanlily: (inline comment here)

Enitanlily's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Enitanlily's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 5 parts of A Different Slice with voyageavecmoi

5 chapters of Super Blogger by UC-Creates

5 chapters of Galaxy by OliviaEGlory

1 chapter of the Wicked Alley with Summer_SKY_9

5 chapters of Ijya by VaishaliGodara

Username: MarCafeWrites ** ✔️

Book Title: A Bartender's Guide to Paying it Forward

Genre: general fiction/literary fiction

Number of Chapters: 16 (plus a very short prologue + epilogue)

Average Length of Chapters: 2100 - 2500 words

Description: Tate has been the bartender at The Imp's Bottle for years. The dive bar attracts a trickling array of unusual patrons, but due to his social anxiety, Tate avoids conversation and interaction....

Until a random encounter with a beautiful girl causes Tate to open up in a way he never imagined possible. Unbeknownst to Tate, the girl's kindness plants a seed, inspiring him to abandon his wallflower nature.

The changes are subtle at first, but rather than hyperfocus on his beloved retro music and impulsive need to clean, Tate begins to converse and interact with the bar's patrons. He becomes more outspoken, engaged, and confident. And his positive changes inspire changes in those around him.

However, not everyone is thrilled with Tate's newfound confidence. Ali, the bar's prickly lone waitress, has a bone to pick with Tate. And she plans to come out on top of their little workplace rivalry, no matter the cost to her coworker.|| A story about how the tiniest pebble can create the biggest ripples, this is my entry for ONC 2023. ||

Sensitive Content: a few curse words. Overall the book is very tame and acceptable for all readers.

Is the Story Mature: No. (There are a couple instances of the F word, though.)