26. After The fight

Start from the beginning

'Traitor' I cursed him. He didn't even look at me.

"Artoria, I already started a war with Hydra. I can't stop now. And I want to become strong enough to face God, celestial, and so on. I don't have much time to waste. An angry bird is roaming which can destroy this world in seconds. You can't understand my problems." I said to her.

"Then take me with you. And tell me everything so I could prepare for unseen situations. So I can understand everything.  You can't do everything alone, you need trusted allies and I will be one of them. I want to hear everything from you because it will show your trust in me. So you can believe in me, Rudra. I just want to protect you." She said serious look and I can't able to think she is lying.   

What is this Aura? Her aura was like a King. 
Just what type of life did she go through? A servant can only gain memories when they trust in their master. She must have trusted too much on me. I can't betray her trust.

Yeah, if I go against her, she will beat the shit out of me.

"Okay, I can't share my origins even if you saw them in your dreams but I will tell you all Problems which we will face in the future," I said to her

"Then we should think about a plan to face them." she feels better now because her master believes her.

"Yes, First that giant green man is Hulk and that woman is his Girlfriend, Betty," Regis said and ready to tell a love story.

"I see, He looks very strong." And she felt a different energy around Him

"He will be an ally, and I got a reward to see a possible future outcome. " I had a bad feeling whenever I see the future.

"Then You should see. We can't lose a single chance to save people. "

What an honorable Lady she Is. I bet she is A main character in a story.

[Do you want to see a Possible future]

I clicked yes.

'Hey, buddy I will also come this time' Regis said.

Then I saw a future where I didn't do anything to Jean Grey. The result is the same, that bitch destroyed the world in a few minutes. She turned into a Dark phoenix. We only have less than one year to stop her.

"What the hell, Even if we don't do anything we will die because of that Bird," Regis shouted

"What happened Rudra, what did you see?" Artoria asked worryingly.

Then I explained to her. After hearing everything she said.

"I think I can face her with my full power," She said.

"Like hell, you'll do it. If both of you fight then this whole world will be destroyed." Regis said and pointed out the problem.

"I think I have an idea. If I learn Sealing magic then maybe we can stop her temporarily and later Jean will control that Bird" I said.

"Then I will help you when you fight with her. And from whom you will learn magic" She said.

"I think I will owe that old lady again a favor. " Rudra said

I should start learning sealing magic. I don't think Naruto's world techniques will be enough to stop a cosmic entity. Ancient one fought with the Dark Dimension ruler. She must be powerful.

"Then we should stop This Hydra before they can make a move against us. We shouldn't give them time, Rudra do you have information about them" she said

"Yes, I have a there documents " I took Hydra documents.

And I started to read them.

"Weapon x 2.0, Omega red from Russian,  Nimrod Sentinel, weapon Onslaught, etc," I said.