ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

KINDLY READ

This story is a work of fiction, the writer of this story DOES NOT intent to disrespect or Defame any Idol, institution, or place

The names of the Idols mentioned in this story DOES NOT have any relation with this story, imagine this story as a movie where actors ACT and are not like that in real life ....

Do you guys really think Choi Wooshik is a psychopath? 

Gong yoo is a real-life Goblin?

Lee Dong-Wook is a real-life werewolf?

No right! ...then think this book same as that .... The character development of Leads in this story is completely made up!

Don't go thinking that real life Namjoon or Seokjin are also like these characters ...

This author just claimed their names and faces .... nothing else...

This book {Reign} is the second version of my own book {Blood and Roses} if by chance .... you find any similarity, don't bash me up in the comment saying this is an Infringement, that was my own book!

I was pretty disappointed by that book, that's why I decided to start all over again ....

And also, by any chance, any stance of this book is similar to any other book out there, this is purely co-incidental, the author had no intentions of copying other's works...

MATURE WARNING

This book is a Mafia themed Book so this is obvious that this book will contain the Mention of alcohol, drugs, smut, cussing, Bloodshed etc. ...

There is a reason this book was marked mature and if you are an underage soul here ...Congratulations! You are going to be mature for your age!!!

CO-OPERATION

I demand a peaceful comment section for my book, bashing up, cursing, or even degrading any character can lead you to be BLOCKED or MUTED by me ...

CREDITS

All the covers, banners are credited to the rightful owner

Please don't promote your book in this comment section

DEDICATION

To all those Bad bitches who are color blind and end up choosing a red flag ><

First Time Reader {FTR}? Drop you date and time here, the day you started this book >>>

Ready?

Let's Start ......

Date: 1.08.23