After coming into the courtyard while following the ancient one he saw many people practicing magic even though it was evening due to the time difference, it was chilly outside and the Himalayas were close by.

'I want to climb the Himalayas, maybe in the future' I thought.

After entering the hall, the ancient one started to brew tea and Rudra sat down in front of her to finish making her tea. After a few minutes, two pots of tea were ready and gave one cup to Rudra. Rudra took a sip and felt refreshed instantly.

'I missed tea very much, I should ask her the tea recipe' I thought

'Buddy, you didn't come here to ask her tea recipe'

"So you are finally here. I thought you would come a few months later" The ancient one said.

"Yes, I need your help and you must already know I can see the future" She nodded and I have a good excuse so she won't suspect me, like how did I know about her and infinity stones? I can just say I saw future visions.

"But I can't see the future I wanted to see, so have you seen my future?" Rudra asked. The ancient one smiled and said

"Yes and no. I saw only a few future possibilities. It seems like there is some powerful entity preventing me to see your other future possibilities but I can see your influence on various people so I know you have no malice to earth but only to 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬. So I don't care about what you do as long as the defenses against the other dimensions are intact. And I don't care how society sees you."

"Don't worry about that! I won't let anything bad happen to Earth. But if someone targets me or my close one or my goal, then I will kill them without mercy" Rudra said while taking a sip. The ancient one just smiled and said.

"You are not a person I or anyone should make an enemy, Rudra."

I blushed to hear that. 

'Buddy why are blushing like that, she just said to you that you are a danger.'

"After all, you are the one who invited Gojo Satoru and your friends to this world in the future, and saved this world many times"

'Nani!?,' Both Regis and I screamed.

"cough cough so you know about Gojo,"

"Yes, Satoru is interesting and a potential sorcerer, he Rivals Strange, it's a pity we don't have him in this world," she said.

I was dumbfounded at her.

"Don't you have Dr. Strange already?" I thought Strange is best than Gojo in this field. Gojo is not interested and very lazy because he thought everything is too easy for him. That's why he won't do much work. But strange is different and he is fated to be the sorcerer.

"Humans are selfish beings, Rudra, I am not much different and I want back up too,"

"You are right"

The Ancient one guessed wrong from the beginning. She thought that Rudra's powers of the future came from the powerful entity behind him who brought him to this world. When Rudra got transmigrated here the ancient one felt a change in the defenses of the earth.

She checked all the possible timelines and realized that the main person behind this change was Rudra. Even though on possible timelines Rudra never turned against Earth she still had to check on Rudra herself to judge his character.

So the ancient one started to see possible timelines and after a few days of checking, she realized that Rudra was a decent guy at heart, loved his family, and trying to achieve his goal to protect Mutant kids. Even though he is ruthless to his enemies, he never betrayed humanity and his friends too, after that, she stopped paying attention to him.