𝕮⃟Hapter 75-76

Magsimula sa umpisa

It wasn't until this moment that Mu Yan realized why life in the village was so difficult for those brothers who didn't have a man at home.

Following Mu Yan's instructions, Mu Chen began to dig the ground with the hoe, and when he went down, half of the head of the **** went deep into the ground. With a hard pull, the ground that was hard for Mu Yan was easily handled by Mu Chen. was turned over.

Mu Yan opened his eyes wide, looking at Mu Chen brightly, his eyes were full of admiration and pride.

"Ah Chen, that's great!"

For Mu Chen, Mu Yan has never been stingy with praise and praise.

And receiving the admiration and praise from his beloved made Mu Chen more energetic and able to work more smoothly and diligently.

This is probably another difference between traditional men and modern men.

Although interstellar men and women can also get married now, but because they are all men, they are the same in nature, and they all hope to become superiors. In any aspect, there will be people who want to compete to win

want.

But Mu Yan is different, what he can't do, Mu Chen has done, not only will he not feel that he is useless, but he will be proud and proud of his own man, if a man dominates his brother in some way, brother She won't feel that her dignity has been hit, but will be very docile and obedient to her own man.

It took less than an hour for Mu Chen to turn over all the land. It has to be said that the men in this world are stronger than the men in Mu Yan's world, and their work efficiency is also higher.

Mu Yan looked at the overturned land and couldn't react for a while.

According to his plan, it might take a day just to dig the ground, but he didn't expect that Mu Chen only took an hour, which couldn't be better.

"Ah Chen, you are really amazing!" Mu Yan hugged Mu Chen excitedly, offering his red lips as a reward.

As for Mu Chen, he happily accepted the reward.

Since Mu Chen is very good at plowing the land, the part of sowing that was originally scheduled for the next day can be brought forward to today.

Fortunately, the dried seeds were placed in the system space of No. 5, otherwise I would have to go back and get them now, Mu Yan thought happily in his heart.

Turning the land once was not enough, Mu Chen went to turn it again after a while, because it was turned over before, so this time it was more time-saving and labor-saving to turn it over, it only took half an hour to finish it.

Mu Yan asked No. 5 to take out the seeds, and then tried hard to think about the things that everyone needed to pay attention to when planting wheat in the previous life, and then together with Mu Chen,

Sow the wheat seeds into the ground.

Looking at his achievements today, Mu Yan felt very proud.

"Achen, do you think we want to fence this land?" Mu Yan looked at the land that almost merged with the forest, and suggested, he was worried that others would accidentally step on his land when entering the forest.

"Yeah." Mu Chen nodded in response, he would unconditionally support whatever Mu Yan wanted to do.

Together, the two of them went to the forest to find some thick branches, and then Mu Chen made them into stakes of similar length, and then found some vines, and wrapped them around the stakes, looking from a distance, it looked like a The fence covered with vines just encloses all the land drawn by Mu Yan.