Toy (Off/Gun) - Bubble Love

Author's note: Part 9/??. Let's start August with a Bubble Love.

Off observed Gun while he talked about the event. Not that he didn't listen to him, but the words the cute man said just disappeared in thin air as he was distracted by the beauty. 

"And that's it." Gun finished, glancing at him. Off smiled and nodded. He had no idea what he agreed to, but as long as he could be with Gun, he didn't care. 

"You didn't listen." Gun accused him, pursing his full lips. Off blinked a few times, trying to focus on Gun's eyes instead of his pouting mouth. 

"Sorry, I got distracted by your beauty." He grinned shamelessly. Gun's cheeks turned pink again, and he couldn't help to be proud of himself. 

"P'Off, stop flirting with me." The kindergarten teacher whined. He was flustered and Off enjoyed it very much. 

"What if I want to continue?" He teases him more. 

"I am not a toy to be played with." Gun's tone changed. Suddenly it felt more cold and mature. Off frowned, thinking. Was there a reason for Gun to act like this? Did someone hurt him? 

"I am not playing. I like you, Gun. I want to make you mine." Off looked into the younger eyes, waiting for the answer.

"Just give me a chance, please." He added hoping for the best.