Epilogue

Finale

I slammed the door shut as alarms were blaring on the entrance. I furiously walked inside Cian's condo unit while my right hand was holding a gun. I am mad... fuming mad! I instantly gathered everyone's attention when I reached the living room, Cian's eyes widened when he saw what I was holding. Castiel frustratedly sighs and tilted his head, like he was already expecting this to come.

"Caden!" saway sa akin ni Cian at sinubukan akong lapitan, nilapatan ko ito nang matalim na tingin. Nag aalab ang dugo ko sa galit, at kung sino mang pipigil sa akin ngayon ay wala akong pipiliin paputukan ng baril!

Nagtama ang mata namin, wala akong ibang nakita sa mata niya kundi pagkataranta. Idagdag pa ang ingay ng alarm sa buong lugar, narinig ko ang pagsunod ng mga security ng Ronoua sa likod ko.

"Shut up," malamig kong tugon rito at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

"Where did you get that gun?!" he hysterically said as he still tried to get near me, like the security.

Hindi ko siya sinagot, ang mata ko ay nakatuon lang sa taong puno't dulo ng lahat.

"Caden! You don't have to do this! Stop that!" he tried to block me as I clock the gun. I am willing to kill someone tonight! I don't care what's gonna happen next. The darkness and burning fire inside me ignites and no one can turn this down. Not until I kill Castiel.

"Wag kang mangialam dito!" sigaw ko sa kanya at pinilit siyang tinulak, tinapatan niya ang galit sa akin at umigting ang panga niya.

"You're really gonna do this? You'll kill someone?! You think Yara will still accept you if she finds out you're a murderer?!" his voice thundered around the room, I was stunned because of what he said and I gripped tightly on the gun.

"Let him Cian, let him blame all his anger on me." Castile stood up from the couch and walked beside Cian, my eyes quickly narrowed at him.

I am holding a gun, and anytime I can shoot him. But no trace of fear on his face, he looked unmoved, and just frustrated. Not scared at all, which made me more furious.

I tried to walk towards him, but Cian's arms aggressively blocked my chest from moving.

"I will kill you, I will not stop until you bathe in your own blood! You asshole!" my voice was seething with so much anger.

He didn't answer, he watched me as I went wild like a lion in front of him. I easily removed Cian's hands on me and walked near Castiel and I pointed the gun on his head.

"Hey! Help me!" Cian shouted at the security.

Castiel was like a stone, standing where he was and ready to catch my bullet. But before I even pulled the trigger someone kicked me on the back. I groaned when I slammed on the floor, the gun flew far from us.

"Damn it!" I growled out of frustration, another man pulled both of my arms on my back but I quickly kicked his feet and struggled him until he was laying on the floor with me.

"Caden!" my brother exclaimed again.

"Let go of him! Punch me instead you brute!" tawag sa akin ni Castiel, mabilis ko siyang sinunod. Walang alinlangan kong pinakawalan ang security at tumayo bago tumungo sa kanya. One punch, he didn't avoid it. Second punch, harder. He almost crashed on the couch, he clenched his jaw as blood flowed down his nose.

Hindi ko siya tinigilan, on my third punch his head almost hit the center table. I was not satisfied, I kicked him on his stomach and his body laid down on the carpet. His mouth was filled with blood, but he still managed to smirk as his eyes pointed on the ceiling.