Argonaut Continued Part 2

Start from the beginning

Bell was launched away by the Minotaur. His vision was getting blurry, but he felt a familiar feeling coursing through his body.

"This feeling..." Bell thought as he lifted himself up, "there's no mistaking it."

He stood his ground and raised his hand. The Minotaur made its way towards Bell at a faster pace than usual.

The sound of thunder blasted through the dungeon, followed by lighting manifesting itself around Bell.

Bell's red eyes now glowed an amber color, he smirked, "Jupiter, come to me!" He shouted as lighting struck his hand, a beautiful yellow sword took place, "this is the end!"

Bell dashed at the Minotaur, enhanced by the lighting, he swung the sword and sent a powerful current of lightning, killing the Minotaur instantly.

"Rest, my rival." Bell said as he watched the Minotaur disappear. He picked up the magic stone that was left behind and left the dungeon.

He made his way back home, where he was met by an unhappy Athena.

"Bell..where were you?" Athena asked with a smile that seemed way too cheerful.

"You see, I fell down the stairs which is why I'm bleeding," Bell convinced.

"And the sword?" Athena asked with an eyebrow raised.

"What sword?" He quickly answered as he hid it behind his back.

Athena blinked, there was no way he was trying to lie to a goddess.

"You do know that you can't lie to a goddess?" Athena said, "us gods can sense deception."

"Darn it, it worked a lot before," Bell said, "fine, I did go to the dungeon, but I survived! And I even have my friend!" He said signaling towards Jupiter.

Athena sighed heavily, "foolish indeed. Get in, let's patch you up." Bell nodded and followed Athena inside, he sat down as Athena attended to his wounds.

"Ehhhhh Can you maybe- Ow! Let me talk first!!" Bell yelled.

Athena glared at Bell, "if you had listened, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Now stay still!!"

Bell's screams were heard throughout Orario as Athena continued to clean and bandage his wounds.

Once he was healed up to the best of Athena's capabilities he laid down.

"Phew, thank you for your help." Bell said.

"No need to thank me," Athena said, "but please, when I say not to do something, don't do it."

"Yes!" Bell said, his stomach growled shortly after.

Athena handed him a bag of valis, "go treat yourself at the Hostess."

"Aren't you coming?" Bell asked.

"Not yet, Ouranos summoned me," Athena said, "probably to ask why I arrived unannounced. Behave yourself, and hide the sword, don't want to cause any unnecessary attention."

Bell nodded and the sword disappeared back into his body, "I'll be going, I'll save you a seat!"

On his way Bell turned a corner and bumped into someone, causing him to fall down.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked, with a hand reaching out.

"I-I'm fine," Bell replied as he looked up to see familiar blond hair, his breath remained still, but his heart ached, "A-Aria..." he muttered.

The blond girl stood still, "Aria? Where did you hear that name?"

"I-I'm sorry..." Bell replied, standing up, "you reminded me of someone I once knew." He composed himself, "may I ask for your name?"

"Ais," the blond girl replied.

"I'm Bell," Bell greeted, "it was lovely meeting you, but I must go. May we meet again, my fair maiden!" Ais stared, with her head tilted in confusion.

Bell ran to the nearest alley and crouched down, catching his breath.

"That wasn't my Aria," Bell said, feeling a familiar hole in his chest, "that's right...all my friends...Orna, Feena, Yuri, Crozzo...everyone has been dead for a long time."

He sighed deeply, remembering all those who had contributed to his tale up until he couldn't see.

"I'll continue to smile..for everyone's sake!" Bell said, solidifying his determination once more, "after all...if I don't continue, who will?"

AN: I got kinda stuck, but I think I pulled through. Will the Argo's smile continue? Or will he break down. I don't know. Hope y'all enjoy this short chapter.