Zero to Hero Part 3

The meeting had concluded and everyone present was now leaving, they still had to inform the rest of their familia. Then there is also the public, the disappearance of a lot of the higher familia would definitely cause some uproar. They wished they didn't have to put this upon them but it had to be done, the fate of Orario rested on them.

"Bell, meet up with Fels, he requested your presence" Ouranos asked, "it sounded important"

"Okay" Bell said as he left Ouranos's chamber and made his way to the lower parts of the guild. Fels is a mystery but one of the thing that Fels liked doing was inventing and experimenting with magic, Bell happened to be the one to test out Fels new inventions. As Bell entered door to Fels lab there was a brief explosion heard, "what did I walk myself into" he thought

"Ah Bell" Fels said, "you're just in time" Fels continued as he approached Bell and pulled him in, "I developed something that can possibly change magic"

Fels continued to bring Bell to a table filled with all sorts of different staffs and swords.

"Fels why are there magic swords here?" Bell asked as he examined the table, "and why there staffs here?"

"Well grab the sword and aim it at me" Fels said, gazing a skeptical look from Bell

"What are you planning?" Bell asked, "people normally don't go around and ask other people to hit them with magic swords"

"Just grab the sword and use it" Fels said, Bell grabbed the magic sword and fired at Fels, a brief explosion happened before Bell ran to check on Fels

"Fels! Are you aright!" Bel asked as the loud boom from the explosion echoed around the room, the boom subsided and Bell heard laughing, he ran to the source and saw Fels laughing as he held up his hand.

"It works! It actually works!" Fels said as he looked at the gauntlet placed on his hand, it was glowing white before withering away, "it still needs some tweaking but that's a start!"

"Fels, how did you block the sword?" Bell asked confused, "I thought you might have been hurt but I see you laughing like a madman"

"Well I found a way to integrate magic into armor" Fels said

"Wait so that was a magic gauntlet?" Bell asked

"Not quite but not right at the dot" Fels said, "I took the same idea people used to make magic swords and I took the absorbing attribute from staffs and added it to a piece of armor"

"That's actually quite smart, but why did the gauntlet disappear?" Bell asked

"I said it was a start" Fels said, "like with magic swords this gauntlet will break if used a lot, with some proper testing it could be used like any normal piece of armor"

"Hmm I still don't see the point of me being here" Bell said, "you must have something else you need"

"Correct as always Bell" Fels said, "I need you to get me a deathhorn flower from floor 66"

"What do you plan on doing with it?" Bell asked, "if I remember correctly those flowers are rare for their magic properties"

"Yes, I plan on using the flowers to make some sort of substance that is able to withstand magic" Fels said, "with it the gauntlet will be able to absorb any amount of magic but the user will suffer from some of the recoil"

"Okay then I'll be right back" Bell said as he made his way outside, the dungeon was practically right there, now all he had to do was run all the way to floor 66.

AN: sorry for the short chapter, this is a kind of side chapter, I was busy with school work and stuff. I also started to rewrite the first chapter of Switched, yes that means it's getting its own book! Honestly if I were to make all of the one shots books I would probably do them in the order I made them in(I hope to make these all books, so once switched is finished I'll move on to the next one) anyways have a great day!