Wandering Knights Part 3

The group has arrived to Asgard. The trip wasn't enjoyable for Welf, he tried to go asleep but couldn't because of Zeus's singing. Meanwhile Bell was sleeping and woke up as soon as the carriage stopped, Bell saw Welf's exhausted face as his eyes twitched.

"Hey Welf what happened?" Bell asked as jumped out the carriage, "it feels good to be on the ground"

"O..Oh everything is fine" Welf said, "we should probably find a place to sleep for the night" he said as he yawned

"Welf, it's not night yet, we can look for a place to sleep at later" Bell said, "Zeus and Zald already left with the headmaster. They said they needed to submit the participants for Rakia, which is us"

"But I want to sleep! How am I going to fight without rest?" Welf yelled, "I need my sleep man!"

"You can get your sleep later, we still have about 1 more day until they begin the tournament" Bell said, "and if you're tired I can just fill in for you, remember this is a tournament, we both represent Rakia"

"Yea yea you can do that I'm going to go find a place to sleep" Welf said as he walked away

"Not so fast!" Bell said, "we are going to scout our competition, I want to see how strong they are"

"You are doing this" Welf said

"We are doing this, I need to know what I'm up against" Bell said, "now let's go!" Without any other words Bell grabbed onto Welf's armor and began to drag him.

"Put me down!" Welf yelled as Bell ran throughout the city, it was decorated with bright lights and a huge fortress like castle in the center.

"Will you come with me then?" Bell asked as he went to a stop, many of the people started to whisper about them.

"Fine, there is no stopping you anyways" Welf said, "just please put me down, my reputation as an adventurer is seizing to exist"

"Don't be so down Welf" Bell said, "I'm sure you have a big reputation, it's not like they know who we are"

"That's the point, I want to make a good impression on them" Welf said, "I don't want to be remembered as the adventurer that got dragged by rabbit"

"It's not that bad" Bell said, "I think that sounds like a pretty cool way to be remembered"

"That's because you're the one dragging me!" Welf yelled out while shaking Bell.

"Okay I'm sorry, but to be fair this wouldn't have happened if you just agreed to walk around with me" Bell said, "let's just go so people stop looking at us"

"Fine" Welf said, "but since you're the one who dragged me with you, then you will have to pay for my stuff"

"Fine, I guess it's fair, but if you buy anything expensive I'm leaving you here while I go and sleep on a bed" Bell said.

Bell and Welf walked around trying to find out who their opponent was going to be. other cities had up to 4 people representing them, but since Rakia was short of people it was just Bell and Welf. They were so focused on finding their opponent that they failed to realize a huge banner that had the fan favorites among the participants of the tournament.

"Hey Bell, look up" Welf said as he pointed at the banners, there were 10 in total.

"Woah, they look strong" Bell said, "number one is Ottar the King? Then number two is Finn the Braver, then the Ais the Sword Princess!"

"You heard of her?" Welf asked

"Yeah, Uncle kept on talking about his days In Orario, he had multiple students, but to think that she is in the top 3" Bell said in amazement.

"Well don't be so surprised, look who's next to her" Welf said, "number four is Bell the Zephyr"

"Wait a minute that's me!" Bell yelled out.

"There is no one else called Zephyr, I've been meaning to ask, why is your alias Zephyr?" Welf said.

"It comes from the name titan , Zephyros. He controls the west wind" Bell said.

"Oh that actually makes sense" Welf said, "but why didn't they give you the alias Byakko? He was the wind tiger of the west"

"Not sure, personally I think Zephyr sounds cool" Bell said, "but I do have wind magic like Byakko, You might see it if our opponents force me use it"

"Why didn't you use it against me when you train?" Welf asked, "I never knew you had a skill like that"

"That's a dumb question, if we both used our magic then the city would have been burned down a long time ago" Bell said, "and maybe you didn't know because you never payed attention"

"Good point, but as a side note, fire and wind are a scary combo" Welf said, "I guess that's what makes us strong"

"No, it's not out magic that makes us strong" Bell said, "it's our team work, as long as you watch my back and I watch your back then I know we can be unstoppable"

"Aren't you going a little too far? We are going up against some strong opponents" Welf said.

"I know we will win, I won't let Uncle Zald's training go to waste" Bell said, "We will both show him that we have grown"

"You know, that would have been a good motivational speech if there won't so much people looking at us, now it just feels awkward" Welf said.

"Let's just go, we don't have all day. The headmaster might scold us if we don't get proper sleep before the tournament" Bell said, "there is some stuff I want to see"

"At least he forgot about finding out who we are fighting" Welf thought as he looked over to the right to see a poster of the number 5, "level 6, Guli Hord the unbreakable, looks like he's gonna be a tough one"

Bell and Welf explored the city, it was much like Rakia but it had its differences. It was about time for them to to find Zeus and Zald, as they were making their way they bumped into a drunk dwarf.

"Watch where your going kid!" The dwarf yelled as he pushed Bell to the ground.

"Hey! You were the one that bumped into us!" Welf yelled as he helped Bell back up.

"Watch your tone boy, do you know who I am?" The dwarf said in a demanding tone.

"I could care less about who you are. To me you're just some no named obstacle in my way" Bell said, he was mad, "now move, or do I have to move you myself"

"Hahaah, you think I'm scared of you?" The dwarf taunted, "let me tell you something kid, I'm the captain of the Odin Familia, trust me you don't want to mess with us"

"Us? All I see is a coward hiding behind their Familia, a piece of advice" Bell said before crouching down to his level, "I know who you are Guli Hord. The names Bell Cranel, remember that name because I will be the one to destroy you" he stood back up, "let's go Welf"

Welf nodded and ran to Bell, "Bell are you crazy!? That was a level 6!?"

"I know" Bell said, "while we were walking around I did my research" he continued, "he's the one we will face against, there is also the captain of the Thor Familia, a level 4 but from what I heard he's going to be trouble"

"How? That's a level 6 and your comparing him to a level 4!?" Welf said.

"Yes that's the crazy part. The level 4 isn't weak, he can possibly take down me if I wasn't paying attention" Bell said, "I'll handle that level 6 and you can handle the level 4"

"You sure seem ready for tomorrow" Welf said.

"Of course. He pushed me down and used his Familia status to get what he wants, I'm going to enjoy humiliating him in front of his Familia" Bell said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"They are screwed, they got Bell fired up. I guess it's only fair that I put in 100% too" Welf thought, "you got it Bell, we will win"

AN: tournament is on its way! I had something else to say but I forgot...Anyways see you on the next one!