Unworthy

This is going to be a "what if" for the Xenos arc.

Third Person POV
After the Xenos incident Bell was shunned by almost anyone in Orario, he was shocked that Ais had "forgiven" him. Sure she was still mad at him but it was a start. Bell thought that if at least 1 person wasn't mad at him then he could handle all the hate, he was wrong. Bell would put up a fake smile every time he talked to his friends and he would pretend to be tough, he knew he messed up and didn't know what he can do. Was it really the right thing to do? He put his Familia in danger and hurt many people in the process. His grandfather always told him to follow his heart and do what was right, so why did he feel like he loose?

"Come on everyone, let's cheer Bell up" Hestia said to the other members of her Familia.

"Hestia I don't think that's a good idea" Welf said, "I want to help Bell, but we need to give him space"

Everyone nodded, they had never seen Bell this sad before. Approaching him could have some unknown consequences.

Bell POV
I don't know what I should do, what can I do? Many people tell me I should be banished but I don't want to leave, I want to stay here with everyone.

"Grandpa, what should I do?" Bell asked. When his grandpa was still alive Bell would always ask his grandpa for guidance.

"I think I should take a walk" Bell said to himself, he grabbed a cloak and put it on. Bell looked around and noticed that they were all in the meeting room, so Bell quickly ran to the door and left the mansion.

After some time Bell wandered before noticing he was walking through Daedalus Street, many children were sleeping on the floor while other people were looking through the rubble, trying to salvage any supplies they could find. He was walking and heard a group of people talking so he decided to listen to what they were saying.

"That rabbit brat! Because of him I won't be able to support my children" one of the people said, "he calls himself an adventurer? What a disgrace"

"Exactly! He's supposed to kill monsters, not join them" Another person said, "he must have a monster fetish"

"I can't believe I looked up to him" the last person said, "look at all this mess he caused, just for a monster"

Each word they said caused Bell to flinch in pain, in an attempt to save one life he ruined many others. Bell quickly runs away, this time making his way to the guild, it wasn't opened at this time but he knows that Fels would be there.

"Fels!" Bell yelled out, but no answer. Bell yelled it out again but yet again no answer. On Bell's final attempt, Fels had finally showed himself.

"Hello Bell Cranel, we meet yet again" Fels said, "do you require assistance?" Fels asked.

"No, but can I please talk to Ouranos?" Bell asked, hopefully he can solve this.

"Yes, please follow me" Fels did as it opened the door and gestured for Bell to follow him to the lower parts of the guild, when they reached the bottom they saw a giant door, Fels muttered some words as the door began to open.

There was a long corridor that they had to walk through before reaching some sort of room with a throne in the middle, the room lit up to reveal Ouranos sitting on the throne.

"Lord Ouranos, Bell Cranel wished to speak to you" Fels said as he did a small bow.

"Thank you Fels, you may go now" Ouranos said, Fels nodded and vanished in a black mist. Ouranos then faced Bell.

"Lord Ouranos, is there a way I can restore the faith in the people of Orario?" Bell pleaded as he bowed down, "part of their suffering is because of us"