The Dragon's son Part 3

Bell POV
I was flying away until I was dragged into some portal!? It felt so ominous but at the same time it also felt familiar. I continued to get dragged in until I was full inside the portal. It was dark until a dim light filled the space.

"Hello!" Bell called out, "is anyone there!" He felt a strange presence behind his back and turned around quickly, he saw the farm house where his grandpa had raised him. He went inside and just like that the house had crumbled, this time Bell ended up in some sort of endless void

"Bell" a voice called out. Bell looked all around to find the source but had no luck. He looked again a second time and saw a glowing red eye staring right at him. He was frightened, what was it?

"No need to be scared Bell" voice said, "I do not wish to harm you"

"W..Who are you!?" Bell asked

"Well Bell, I am your father" the voice said, it emerged from the void to reveal a large black dragon.(the "I am your father" part felt so cringe)

"The one eyed black dragon!?" Bell screamed out in fear and surprise

"Why do you seem surprised? Have you not seen the resemblance?" The dragon said as it moved its wings.

"Why did you take me away!" Bell asked

"Weren't you the one that wanted to leave? I only wish to protect my only son" the dragon said as he circled Bell.

"How did you use magic?" Bell asked

"Ah, I'm glad you asked. I had a little help" the dragon said as it moved to reveal a cage, inside the cage was an unconscious blond women that looked like Ais

"Ais!? Why do you have her!" Bell said in anger

"Oh this is quiet an interesting development" the dragon said in amusement, "this certainly is interesting"

"Answer me! Why do you have her!" Bell demanded as his eyes glowed a crimson red.

"What a feisty boy" the dragon joked, "the women in front of you is not Ais, it is her mother"

"W..Wait this makes no sense, in the stories it said you kidnapped the wind spirit Aria..." Bell said before the realization hit him like a truck.

"Have you finally figured it out?" The dragon asked

"Ais is a spirit" Bell muttered out, "or would that make her a Demi spirit"

"I am not to sure about that myself" the dragon said

"Wait! Why do you have her!" Bell asked

"Ahh, I see. Those stories haven't told the full story." The dragon said. "Very well, I have her because she is one of the last wind spirits, the only one that can get me out of here"

"Why did you kill Ais's dad!" Bell screamed out

"Oh him? He was merely in my way" the dragon said. Bell looked at him in disgust, he was sick to be related to the person that had killed Ais's dad and kidnapped Ais's mother.

"You disgust me! You kill people and just take what you want! I wish I wasn't related to you!" Bell said as he tried to rip off his wings only to be grabbed by chains.

"Now now Bell, your just not in your right state of mind, after I'm done you would be as good as new" the dragon said as he faced Bell

"Right state of mind!? I don't want to be a heartless creature like you!" Bell screamed as he struggled to get free.

"That hurts my heart Bell, you were my greatest creation, you were supposed to take my place" the dragon said, "but we can fix that"

Bell began to scream in pain as the chains started to emit red lighting, it flowed throughout Bell's body.