The Devourer

Basically Bell would have the same magic as Zald, so his fire magic, Rea Ambrosia. Bell will also have a skill similar to Zald's skill, Deus Ambrosia, which allows him to eat monsters and humans to increase his stats, although this skill with have a twist and different name. I think it would only be right for Bell to be raised by Zald and Zeus since I'm not sure what other got to use.

A tall man was looking over a graveyard while carrying an infant, his name is Zald. He had just lost most of his familia to that dragon. Zald's god, Zeus had left for a near by village. Zeus couldn't bare the feeling of watching as most of his familia was buried, his familia was like a real family to him, so the thought of having to watch his sons and daughters laying there lifeless saddened him more.

"Take care of Bell for me okay?" Were the last words of his friend, Alfia right before she died. She was the last known blood relative of Bell before her disease caught up to her. Was this history repeating itself? Long ago Zald was the captain of the well known Thor Familia, until it was eradicated in an instant. Now he stood there as it happened again, he thought for sure he could avoid another loss but he was wrong.

"Bell Cranel" Zald thought, "he will be the one to save us all, and I'll help him along the way" he then said his farewells to his fallen companions before leaving the city to find his god. This was the last time Orario as seen Zald.

Time Skip
5 years had gone by since Zald had left Orario, he's been raising Bell by himself. He got a job at the village's local blacksmith. Zeus lived on a mountain and was known as the mountain walker. Zald would occasionally visit Zeus with Bell. One day Bell got curious and went to Zeus's library went Zald and Zeus were busy, he found stories about adventurers and heroes. That was when Bell decided he would be an adventurer.

"Grandpa" Bell called out as he carried the books into the main room, "I want to be an adventure! Just like the heroes in these books"

"Bell, where did you find that" Zeus asked, "remember what I said about snooping around without informing people?"

"Sorry grandpa, I just got curious" Bell said with an innocent impression

"Hahah it's okay Bell" Zeus said, "did you know Zald used to be an adventurer?" He asked. Gaining a surprised look from Bell.

"Really!" Bell said, "that's so cool! How come he never told me!" He asked in excitement, Zeus was about to answer before Zald walked in from the other room.

"Because I wanted to know for sure that you want to become an adventurer" Zald said as he walked inside the room with a plate of sandwiches.

"What do you mean you wanted to know for sure that I want to become an adventurer?" Bell asked as he went up to Zald to grab a sandwich

"Bell, being an adventurer might be cool, but it has its risk" Zald said, "there is times where you might die"

"I understand that Uncle" Bell said as he continued to listen to Zald's reasonings

"So you understand that it's not the weapon that makes the adventurer?" Zald asked, "the adventurer is only as good as their resolve?"

"Yes!" Bell said, "if you have a dream you need to have the determination to see it through until the end!"

"Correct" Zeus said as he jumped up to grab a sandwich, "but do you know what's better than resolve?" Bell tilted his head, which signaled for Zeus to continue

"Rrrrrrromance!" Zeus said as the house shook, "you must have romance!" He said as he continued on, "a man is only as good as their romance! Take that to heart Bell, if you do, I believe you can become the ultimate hero and adventurer this world has seen"