Attack of the Daemon. Robin versus Aoi

Start from the beginning

"This scent.. it's too much." He turned pale in a second that Usopp comically freaked out.
"A scent of a murderer." Usopp also paled at that thought, he shakily turn his head towards the green daemon, grinning like a maniac.

"You two really are alike, the same scent and power like! I can't contain how I waited for this day." It pointed towards the rubber captain, stirring confusion.

"Hah?! What the hell are you blabbing about? Were you hit in the head?" He asked causing it to be offended. It changes its expression to an annoyed angry face, while that the cat mockingly laugh.

A anger vein grew on its head. "Just because your Her son doesn't mean I'll go easy on you, and for that insult I'll make it 10x worse!" He threw a bolt of fire as he quickly dodges, but the fire got onto one of his bandages as he strip it off.

"Don't take it off! Luffy!" Chopper comically yelled angrily towards his captain.

"I don't know whatever the hell your on—!  But you won't get away with it after trying to hurt Usopp." He yelled out his attack Gum Gum! Gattling Gun! and threw multiple punches towards the daemon, the daemon dodges it in speed not getting a single hit as it disappeared, Luffy felt him behind him as he coated his hand with haki and punched behind only for the daemon to appear beside him, his claws lit on fire and slowly striking Luffy's face.

Luffy was thrown backwards towards a wall breaking another one. "Luffy!" Usopp and Chopper runs towards their captain until they tripped and fell onto the ground, something isn't right as they felt something tightly rapped around them.

They hear heels clicking and saw the cat cocking her hip. "Don't even bother, you uglies both seem weak you'll have no chance against them, and seeing your face makes me vomit." She spread her hand as claws grew out, they glowed neon green. "Here you'll look beautiful after this beauty treatment." Usopp widens his eyes in horror as she raises her claws to strike down. "No!!"

Mier Fleurs, Slap! A slender pearly white hand smack the cat in the face, she fell onto the ground while rubbing her swollen area on her cheek. She angrily looked up and see Robin standing over her poses with her famous stance. "Robin! You saved us !"

"I did." She replies back with a smile on her face. The cat stood up quickly and groans with pain, and looks at Robin with hatred on her eyes.

"You dare lay a finger on me?! Only people who are worth by laying a single on me! Your not one of them."

Then she smirk.

"I heard of the many stories from men of the one and only Nico Robin, I've always wanted a clash of battle between us one day so I can finally kill you for taking my rank."

White tin ropes seem to appear out of nowhere and trap Robin within, it captivated her body and legs as she lost her balance.

"Robin.." Usopp muttered

"The Devil Child Nico Robin, I heard what happen to your hometown! Too bad it got destroyed I should I've been there to watch you and laugh it all off!" She spat with a hideous cruel smile. Robin stayed silent.

"Wah Wah my island! Wahhh my mommie died!" I can even imagine it! That belongs on a comedy show." She mocks and laugh, trying to bring Robins self esteemed down.

Usopp couldn't stand at the sight of a cat speaking bad of his friends past, this angered him. " Shut up! Don't you say that to Robin! Y-You dumb cat!" Usopp berated at her.

"Gnh!"

She swiftly glared at him shutting him up by tightening his ropes more, the rope got thinner and stronger to break free.
It start to etched into his skin causing him to wince.