Avengers: AoU 1

Beginne am Anfang

The Avengers nodded and glared at anyone who even looked at her the wrong way. Wanda was a part of their family, however dysfunctional it may be, and they would do anything to protect her.

Strucker: My men can hold them.

[Stark flies to the HYDRA base to break in]

Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire.

Tony Stark: Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion.

Iron Legion: [the Iron Legion flies in; to the civilians] This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help. [As the civilians chant "Avengers go home," a man throws a bottle of something corrosive at the Iron Legion, and it hits one of the bots in the head] We are here to help.

[Back at the HYDRA base; Strucker speaks to his soldiers]

Strucker: We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!

Soldiers: No surrender!

Strucker: [quietly to List] I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been--

"Well that's mighty ironic." The Weasley twins joke, talking about the no surrender bit.

Dr. List: The twins.

Strucker: They are not ready to take on--

Dr. List: No, no. I mean... [he points to where Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were standing, but are now gone] Twins.

[Pietro speeds through the forest. He catches Barton's arrow as he shoots at a bunker, then circles back around and knocks down Barton]

Pietro Maximoff: You didn't see that coming?

[Pietro zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at]

Natasha Romanoff: Clint!

[Pietro knocks down Steve as he speeds past him]

Steve Rogers: We have an enhanced in the field.

Natasha Romanoff: Clint's hit! [Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down] Somebody want to deal with that bunker? [she sees the Hulk coming in, and he barrels through the bunker and destroys it] Thank you.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." Sirius says, making the movie pause, "Where are you, Ana?" he asks the red head.

Said girl just shrugs. "I was on a different mission when this was going down."

Steve Rogers: [as he's fighting with the soldiers] Stark, we really need to get inside.

Tony Stark: I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?

JARVIS: There's a particle wave below the north tower.

Tony Stark: Great, I wanna poke it with something. [Stark blows up the forcefield the base] Drawbridge is down, people.

Thor: [to Steve] The enhanced?

Steve Rogers: He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't.

Natasha Romanoff: Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.

Thor: [to Steve] I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter.