premarital (kobeni x male reader)

Start from the beginning

Waiter:" hello what would you two like to order?"

Y/n:" I'll have a steak."

Kobeni:" streak as well."

Waiters:" and your drinks?"

Y/n:" hmm Pinot Noir for the both of us."

Waiter:" I see." *He walked away.*

Kobeni:" what's Pinot Noir?"

Y/n:" it's a good starting wine for people who haven't tried wine since it has a light body and is a light wine."

Kobeni:" i see."

Time skips after they finish eating.
_______________________________________________
Location: fancy restaurant
(Y/n POV)

*I stood up and got on my knees.*

Kobeni:" what's happening?"

Y/n:" kobeni will you do me the honor and marry me Kobeni?" *I asked as I open a case holding a ring.*

Kobeni:"oh my god! Yes!" *She hugged me while blushing.*

Y/n:" hehe... Well let's pay the bill and then go home." *I went to pay the bill and then came back to Kobeni.*

Kobeni:" so what now?" *She said as we started walking to my apartment.*

Y/n: I don't know. We can sleep in or sleep together~."* I said flirty.*

Kobeni:" i-i mean w-we could sleep together." *She said blushing.*

Y/n:" well then let's." *She blushes more as we walk to my apartment. Once we entered my apartment we started to cuddle with each other.*

Kobeni:" c-can you be gentle with me it's my first time."

Y/n:" yes I'll be gentle."

Lemon starts here
_______________________________________________

*We started to take our clothes off and went to the bed. I softly groped her breasts and kissed her neck.*

Kobeni:" a-ah!" *She moaned as I started to softly play with her pussy.*

Y/n:" ok I'm going to go in now ok?"

Kobeni:" o-oh ok. Be gentle."

Y/n:" I will." *I slowly thrust into pussy breaking kobeni's hymen.*

Kobeni:" a-ah! It hurts!" *I kissed her to distract her.*

Y/n:"mwah! Did that distract you from the pain?"

Kobeni:" y-yeah. Thanks" *she said blushing. I started thrusting at a steady pace.*

Y/n:" ah! So tight." *I started to thrust a little harder.* "I'm about to cum!"

Kobeni:" c-cum i-inside me!" *I did one final thrust and came deep inside her.* " H-hey can I try something?"

Y/n:" sure kobeni."

Kobeni:" o-ok you're going to have to sit up." *She said getting up and getting on her knees and I sat up.*

Y/n:" ok what are you going to do?"

Kobeni:" I-I'm going to give you a s-sloppy blowjob." *She said completely embarrassed. She grabbed my cock and slowly started to jerk me off. She then started planting soft light kisses around my cock. She slowly put her mouth on my cock.* "*Muffled.* It'sh a little too big t-to fit." *She tried to bob her head and she started making slurping noises and making other noises with each bob and suck.*

Y/n:" you know I never expected sounds to be erotic."* She started bobbing her head faster making more slurping sounds.* " I'm going to cum!"

Kobeni:"*muffled.* o-ok!" * She sucked harder. I cummed down her throat. She started coughing and then swallowed.* "T-that was salty..."

Time skips a week later.
_______________________________________________
Location: the doctors.

*The doctor walked into the room.*

Doctor:" Mrs. And Mr. Hernandez congratulates she's pregnant."

Kobeni:" oh my god we're having a child!" *She hugged me happy but was a little scared.*

Y/n:" yeah!" *I hugged her back happily.*

A/n:" sorry this is very short FallenDusk0 and AstroZombie381 anyways I don't know what the next chapter is either "demons bitch" (futa muzan, daki, and nakime x femboy reader) or " my girlfriend and her sister" (yang and ruby x male reader.)"

)"