6. MOTHER AND SON!!!

Mumbai
-----------

Advitya threw away the file and glared the man standing in front of him - You are fired.

The man tried to negotiate - I am trying my best Sir...

Advitya coldly - I don't care if you are trying or not Mr. Bhatra, I need results. Jo mujhe nahi dikhrahe hai!!

Mr. Bhatra walked away disappointed.

Advitya ran his hands through his hair in frustration. It has been 6 months. They couldn't find a single clue where his brother was. It was like his bhaiyya just vanished into thin air. He took out his phone and called his assistant to find some other Private detective. He was so done relying on others for this job. He need to think something. He need to force his bhaiyya to come out. A smirk came on to his face with the idea. His bhaiyya had a patience of saint. He always dealt their tantrums with utmost patience. He wondered if that patience was still intact. Time to play with Fire!!

--------

Ambedkarpur
------------

Agastya was still in the turmoil. The family is giving him the love which he don't even deserve. Is it fair for them to keep them in dark about his truth? He lost everything on that one fateful night or maybe what he lost was not his from the start itself.

But one thing was for sure, his mother deserves to know the truth. He couldn't lie to her anymore. He might never move on from what happened. How can he? They were ... are his brothers whom he raised on his own. They might not consider him as their brother anymore but they will always be his brothers. He can't be part of their life but he can never remove them from his life.

Agastya wiped away the tears and got up. He can't lie to his mother. Not anymore.

Anjali who was still waiting for Agastya got up elated when she saw him entering the house. Atleast he is not avoiding her anymore. She wanted to go to him but stopped herself.

Agastya looked at Anjali was waiting for him. His eyes misted. He went to her and hugged her tightly.

Anjali was shocked. She least expected him to do that. Pratyaksha who saw this went to her room with a smile. She didn't want to come between a "Mother" and "Son".

Anjali tensed when Agastya broke down in her arms. His body was wrecking with sobs. She patted his back in assurance that she is there. Once she was sure he is ok, she pulled back and made him drink some water.

Agastya made her sit on the chair and kneeled down on the floor keeping his head on her lap. Anjali's eyes misted. That was the first time he was doing that. She gently ran her hand through his hair trying to soothe him.

Agastya spoke. His voice clearly showing his vulnerability - Aap mujhse itna pyar kyu karti hai Maa?

Anjali's heart pained listening to the vulnerability in his voice. But she smiled for him and caressed his face - Pyaar na karne keliye wajah chahiye hoti hai. Jo bewajah hojaye use hi Sacha pyaar kehte hai, Agastya. Aur Jo tere ankhon mein dard hai na usne mujhe Teri ore kheencha per tere achayi ne Mera Dil jeetliya...

Agastya's heart warmed and pained at the same time. But he doesn't deserve it, does he? He can never keep his loved ones happy.

Anjali spoke breaking his thoughts - Agar tu wajah hi Jaan na chahta hai toh sunle...Tu hai wajah. Kyunki tujhe jaanke bhi tujhse pyaar na ho...yeh mumkin nahi hai

Agastya gave a sad smile - Lekin mai vo insaan hi nahi hu jo aap ko lagta hu Maa. Mai..

Anjali could see Agastya was struggling to talk about his past. She didn't want him to tell that. Anjali cut him off - Agar tume lagta hai ki tumare ateet ke bare mein jaan ne ke baad mai tujhe kam pyaar karungi ya nafrat kar bhaitungi.. to tujhe galat lagta hai Agastya. When I said, I love you for the human you are, I didn't mean the way portray yourself Agastya. I meant the real you. Jo dusro ko takleef mein nahi dekhsakta. Jo bina irritate hue Harika ki madat karta hai. Jo apna ye Maa ke liye raat ke 3 bhaje khana bana sakta hai.