24. ANJALI AND HER PARI !!

One gaze at her and Agastya just couldn't hold back. More than the apology, the longing he saw in her eyes, got to him. He pulled her to his heart. He did put her through something he knew would drive the point home and it did. There is no point dragging this anymore. He was missing his girl equally.

Amrita let the tears fall, once she felt the warmth of his embrace. She simply snuggled into him as she finally felt a sense of relief wash over her. She buried her face in his chest, soaking in his warmth and the familiar scent that always calmed her nerves. 

Agastya held her close, his arms wrapped protectively around her. He felt her tears soaking his shirt and he pulled her closer, even if that is possible. He gently stroked her hair "Shh Sweetheart.

And somehow, that only made her sob harder!! 

He pressed a gentle kiss on the top of her head and tried to calm her down but she looked nowhere close to stop. He pulled her back, as gentle as he could and shook his head. "Shh Now! Hug dediya na maine. Stop crying." He spoke softly, as he wiped away the tears just like that, soft.

Amrita sniffled and she started complaining "It has been a day.." Agastya nodded and gave a soft kiss to her lips trying to silence her, as she was still trying to hold back the tears. 

She didn't bother about the kiss and continued "Itna daantliya tumne aur baat bhi nahi.." Her voice muffled against his lips.. "Mai ro bhi nahi sakti .."

Another kiss interrupted her words, this time more insistent, as Agastya tried to convey his love without speaking. 

Amrita gave into it this time and surrendered herself. 

They pulled back once they are out of breathe and Agastya joined their foreheads. After they regularized their breathing and attraction, Agastya is the first one to pull back. He cupped her face with his right palm as left one was still in her hold. Amrita leaned into his palm. She missed the comfort his warmth brought, more than anything!!

He looked straight into her eyes "Don't. Do. that. Again. Okay!" Amrita nodded immediately "Kabhi nahi!

"And don't you dare try to dodge me again. Agar problem hai, tho mujhse aake baat karo. Mujhse jhagada karlo. I will find 1000 ways to coax you into giving up. Phirse jaan buch ke agar khud ko takleef pahunchayi na tumne..

Amrita didn't let him finish his threat "Kabhi nahi karungi. I promise!!

Agastya leaned in, kissing her forehead "I Love you, sweetheart." He said, pulling back. 

He didn't enjoy putting her at distance and he definitely didn't enjoy the sad face which she tried to mask with her cuteness. She could have easily cried. He didn't stand a chance against her tears. Even though, they decided upon some ground rules, he wouldn't have blamed her for breaking them, if she decided to cry! But she chose not to. There is a reason why he is head over heels for her!! There is this side of her, which she keeps it reserved just for him.

Amrita smiled "Tired ho?" She asked, sweetly, for which Agastya shook his head with a frown. "Will you take me on a ride?" She asked, so sweetly that Agastya put a chaste kiss on her lips, before he got up from the bed, pulling her along with him. 

They returned back home, early in the morning and both of them sneaked into Agastya's room. They snuggled into each other and dozed off.

**********(End)

Agastya entered the classroom with a genuine smile that he almost believed himself to be in the past. Students' Good Morning wishes brought him back to reality, taking away his smile. He decided to get on with the class.