Chapter 13

When me and Tyler arrived at a café called Jones, he informed me I could order whatever I want but because of my old pack I could barely read the menu. The waiter came over no sooner than I picked up my menu, she kept her eyes on Tyler, ignoring me.

My wolf glared at her, she was mad Tyler let this girl look at him. Slowly she clawed to the surface, trying to take control. The girl, who I think is named Tammy, growled back.

She turned back to Tyler "can I get you anything?" she asked with a seductive smile. Tyler looked at me then her and smiled asking "can I get a cheeseburger, fries and a coke" he she took his menu not forgetting to brush her fingers against his. It was a sign of disrespect to mated males, my wolf snarled pushing me back.

The waitress then turned to me with a glare "what would u like" she hissed "just an apple pie" I told her, she turned around muttering about my pig like choice. "Touch my mate again and I'll cut off your hand" I added growling at her from across the room.

She stopped, glared and walked away. "You jealous" Tyler stated watching me sit back down from ripping the paper from his hands. I said nothing and looked out the window "you can't seriously be mad, she came on to me!" I continued to ignore him.

Our food arrived not to far after our order was place. Tammy was replaced with a male dressed in a white T, blue jeans and a red jacket wrapped around his waist. His brunette hair laid tossled on top of his head matching his dark brown eyes. "Here you go pretty lady" he flirted ignoring Tyler. Smiling he rolled his eyes at Tyler's growl I chuckled out of what the guy, Ben, did.

Ben gave Tyler his food and winked at me before leaving. We ate in silence though Tyler stool glances at me.

I ate my apples not liking the softness of the crust. The apples were soft on the outside but crispy on the inside, Tyler noticed.

"First you stay up at night then cook for us but refuse to eat what you've made, then you only ate the apples put of an apple pie" he continued "what am I missing?" Before I could answer the guy came back ignoring Tyler and looked at me. "Here you go" he gave me the bill, smiling my thanks I opened it up to see a card with his name and number.

This is the first time a guy has taken an interest in me that didn't lead to me being hurt. Tyler obviously saw the smile and snatched the bill out of my hands and he opened it spilling in a 20 before taking the card out.

Tyler drove off in silence when he suddenly swerved off the street and parked. I looked around seeing there were no cars coming "I am not going to drove without answers. You stay up really late for no reason, second you wake up early and you cook breakfast for us but eat apples and not what you've made." he snapped I looked out the window at the sky that was soon being filled with dark clouds indicating a storm brewing.

"WILL YOU TALK TO ME!" he yelled, there is one star in the sky shined brightly through the thick grey clouds. I heard a growl that shook the care then a sigh. Tyler tightened his grip on the wheel. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT" he slammed his fist against the stirring wheel, I flinched away.

Small orbs of anger bottled up in the pit of my stomach. I didn't have to listen to him, I left Mark's without fulling being accepted into Tyler's meaning I have no Alpha. I am considered a rogue.

Though Tyler is an Alpha and only an alpha can ignore an alpha's command. "I'm an omega Tyler do you know what that means I'm at the bottom of the food chain for werewolves," I explained, "I have to stay up and clean the house every night and I hardly get any sleep because I have to cook breakfast for the pack. I only eat apples because that's what I was given, every time someone looked at me while I ate they told me to throw it away" I saw the hurt and pain in his eyes but he shouldn't be the one who feels that way, it should but me.

"I'm-" I cut him off "just drive I don't want to talk about this anymore" he did as told and the rest of the car ride was silent.

Author's Note:

This is a random and not important Author's Note but I wanted to advertise a website I think a lot of old fashioned or cool minded people would like.

It's called 6dollarshirts where you can get shirts for six dollars. Sign up and get rewards such as getting two dollars off the shirt advertised for the day. Boy shirts are loose for casual wear but girl shirts are fitted! Once you check it out post what you like or what shirt you got! I'd like to hear!

| Edited: 8/28/17 |