Chapter 11

| Tyler's P

| Tyler's P.O.V |

We finally got to the mall with a hassle. It took two of my men to get krystal out of the house and inside the car and Clair had to drag her into the mall.

I smiled watching the two women, mostly Krystal, walk into the mall. The scowl on Krystals face was too cute which had my wolf clawing to get out. I have waited long enough trying not to mark her against her will be watching unmated males, both human and supernatural, checked her out had my wolf uneasy.

In the back of my mind I thought about how life would go if I didn't have her.

The things my mother told me about having a mate, about loving them on the spot was true. When I saw Krystal listed as an omega I was pissed they put her at the bottom of the food chain but when she saw me I knew something clicked in her, the way she talked to her alpha was like she had become the alpha and that said wonders.

She had had two Alpha mates and survived the rejection and the mating process of one, and knew the other had slept around before her. It shows true strength and intelligence to get through that.

It's true, I am no saint and I have slept around more times than I can count but I have deemed myself worthy enough to get some affection out of her. I will do whatever it takes to show Alpha Mark what he was missing out on, and I'll show Krystal that I could be the man - the mate she'd dreamed out because let's face it, what girl hasn't dreamed of a knight in shining armor at least once in there life?

Walking into the mall I thought over the many packs I went to before finding her. I'd slept with their females out of anger thinking that the moon goddess was mad at me and wouldn't bless me with a mate. I've killed so many of our kind and I knew I didn't deserve a girl made only for me but God, my thoughts changed when I saw Krystals small timid form and big blue eyes. She made me whole again, she took my breath away without knowing so.

My wolf growled lowly snapping me out of my thoughts. Blinking rapidly my sight forced on big pink and black words, I smirked, Victoria Secret. I could already see Krystal blushing as red as a ruby. My angel, my saviour.

I am not going in there, I thought to myself stepping away to the couches seated in the middle of the mall. As much as I wanted to see what Krystal would pick for me, I didn't want to intrude her privacy and my wolf growled at that.

After thirty more minutes the girls walked out and went to Forever 21, instead of following a store caught my attention. Jared's.

I told Clair to get Krystal whatever she wanted because I had no worry as to knowing the prices. Walking into the opened door jewelry shop, I read the name of a worker. "Charles" I murmured the name of the male rogue. I don't like rogues but it doesn't mean all should be killed without hearing their story first.

I found Charles hunting on my land, he stayed in our cells for a week before I listened to his story. He was born rogue and was left by his parents at the age of eleven, when he shifted. I told him he could join but most born-rogues like being not held down by a pack. All they want is to find there mate and travel.

Looking around the many necklaces, ear rings and rings I found the perfect ring. It had a decent sized diamond with a silver band that shined a slight bronze in the small amount of sunlight seeping in.

"I want this" pointing to the ring Charles gathered it, packaged it and handed it to me after I paid. I met Clair and Krystal at a coffee shop not to far from JCPenny's and although Clair had a cup of ice coffee Krystal stayed with a regular water.

.

.

.

Around an hour or so later me, Krystal and Clair headed to the car with bags filling our hand. On the way out Krystal walked over to a antique store, spotting a black banded ring with a blue gem in the middle. The small on her face when I paid for it was priceless, it made her look a hundred times younger than she actually was and made the while room seem brighter. In that moment I knew, I was falling for her.

——————————————

Author's Note:

Well Tyler was wrong, not every girl wants a knight in shining armor and I am one of them. A guy is only there to provide protection when needed, not to claim is females as property which many guys do now in days ;-) some girls might like that but I don't ☺️.

Rewritten: 7/26/17