Chapter 7

Remember this book is not proofread so even if the chapter says 'edited' I only fixed the mistakes I saw automatically.

*

The drive was quiet, being only me and Alpha Tyler. Every now and then he'll look over or try to touch my hand but I'd move it away or pretend that I did not see him. He realized it soon enough and tightened his grip on the wheel.

"We'll be in California by thursday, we can stop by a hotel in an hour or two to sleep" Alpha Tyler informed me, hoping I'd talk to him, he placed his hand over mine but I quickly moved it and kept staring out the window, he sighed. "Would stop moving your hand. You are my mate, deal with it" he hissed, I watched the cars speed increase traumatically.

I hands tightened around my seatbeat, my heart beat increasing by how fast he was going. Alpha Tyler was bringing back old memories of what my pack did to me for fun. Finally I gave in "slow down" I hissed but he didn't listen and kept going faster, my breathing turned into heavy panting.

"SLOW DOWN" still, Alpha Tyler didn't listen and small black dots started to cloud my vision.

| Memory |

I was sitting on the couch taking a break from cleaning when my brother came in. I knew I shouldn't be on the couch but before I could get up, him and the Luna - Marks mother - stood in front of me with seven other pack members, all warriors.

The pack warriors went to work on the living room, using their claws to trash and claw at the living room furniture, ruining my hour long work. The luna began to yell at me while my brother tugged and pulled at my hair. Every now and again a stinging pain would vibrant through my cheek. I thought it was over when the Luna finished her speech but Luna didn't think what they did was enough so she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me outside in front of everyone.

The adults and teenagers stood looking at me. The Luna kicked the back of my knee to make me kneel before them, tears spilled from my eyes as my brother kicked me in the side of my back sending me to the ground. I coughed up dirt and held my bleeding nose when I landed but he didn't stop, instead of stopping my brother repeated his abuse and kicked me in the ribs until a satisfying crunch sounded underneath his boots.

With a smirk he bent down and grabbed a fist full of dirt, I screamed when he pulled at my pony tail to reveal my face and before I could protest he stuffed the dirt in my eyes.

Whimpering in pain my hands hovered over my eyes in failed attempts to touch them. I couldn't see anything, only small dark bits of dirt. Suddenly another hand grabbed my ponytail roughly and I was pulled over to what sounded like a truck, without my sight I had to rely on my other four senses.

Still whimpering, I curled up against the seat and used my hands to search for the seat belt. "Fucking slut, this is what you get for sitting down" my brother pushed on the gas pedal and the car jolted forward. He jurked the car around, twisting and turning on what I assumed to be a dirt road but what happened haunted me for months.

He speed up and ran off a cliff. The car went flying in the air and landed with a loud 'SPLASH' before sinking further into the water. From what I could tell my brother rolled down his window and unbuckled his seat belt so that he could swim out but I was too late. When we landed, he quickly swam to shore but I on the other hand couldn't swim and the truck was sinking faster than I thought it would, and when I tried to unbuckle my seat belt I found out that it was stuck.

Everything after that was a blur, I remember hearing other people swimming out of their car and them talk as they came to the surface but no one cared about me. My brother was the only one who knew I couldn't swim and he left me for dead.

| End of Memory |

I was blind for three months after the incident.

* * * *

"What the hell did you do?" I hear a voice yell.

"I don't know I was driving past the speed limit and I heard her scream but I was to mad to stop!" Exclaimed Alpha Tyler in worry "you should have never done that! do you know what's she's been through" the first voice murmured the last part.

"Look I'm sorry just tell me is she going to be okay" Alpha Tyler hissed "yes, she's going to be okay" Mia replied in a the 'duh' tone before an unknown voice popped in. "Shh don't worry baby" I can only hope that's her mate talking.

"You can't shh her, your stupid Alpha did this to our friend" Sarah yelled at him and I heard growls "don't call me stupid I am now alpha and your friends mate, I deserve respect" Tyler growled out "a stupid mate" Sarah roared, another unknown voice said "calm down sweetie" what is with people finding their mates today? They all became quiet.

It was then that I decided to peak an eye open.

"Looks like you guys found your mates when will I be expecting pups?" I teased smiling brightly at them, they blushed burying their faces in their mates chest.

——————————————

Author's Note:

This chapter is a little on the short side compared to how long I normally have it. Sorry.

Before I rewrote this chapter almost everything sounded cliché — basically 94% of this chapter, so I decided to change up a couple of things so that it doesn't sound as cliché.

Because of that I deleted most of them but a story is a story and I had to keep some of it. :-)

Make sure to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates and books!!!

Edited: 7/11/17