★ Chapter TWO ★

✧Warnings : Strong language, emotional vunerability, Heavy topics of ED mentioning / experiencing, Slight stalking, sexual assult, harassment, arguments, blood, nightmarish land, gore, pills, fluff, angst.✧

PREVIOUSLY :

Charlie would interrupt his brooding every now and then.

She scared him a few times when she randomly appears out of nowhere.

She acts. Acts like everything's fine. Light knows nothings fine but still trys to live a semi-normal life.

Even if it's to much to ask for...

Is to much to ask?..

He wouldn't know....

—————————————————————————————
THIRD POV

He didn't bother asking her to leave him alone.. He just ignored her, like he always does.

Although the bulging of her eyes staring intensely at him while he isn't looking is starting to give him the creeps.

She gives him the creeps.. I mean, it's not everyday you meet someone who doesn't talk to you and if they do they just have a go at you.

If they don't? They'll stare at you instensly without any false claims or accusations to be made.

It was like having strict parents all over again.

The need to be watching him and his every move. Waiting for him to screw up to lecture or yell at him.

He's terrified of her, the creepiness is almost to much for him to handle.. And she painfully reminds him of his own mother.

He hasn't visited her in like.. 3-5 years or more now. He doesn't plan to obviously but still!

Imagine if she knocks at your door at 3am in the pooing rain and you have to shelter her while she judges you for all those phony mistakes you made.

That's something he wishes to never go through.

And the thought about eating? It purges his mind. The sick feeling of feeling full.

Feeling bloated, like a balloon that's about to pop after being pumped to much helium inside of it.

The sick feeling of the insides of his stomach—A bag of acid, waiting to dissolve and disingerate anything and everything that enters it.

Knowing one day. When he dies. That stomach acid is the reason all his skin and flesh has dissolved and left to rot. Because it ate up his insides.

Leaving no organ or... Or vein behind. Only leaving the bones slightly dismembered or chipped off.

The way the human digestive system freaks him out to the point where He vividly remembers having to disect the insides of a frog or a pigs / sheep's organs. Just to look around on the inside.

To identify different the layers or veins inside of it.

High school was never lights strongest suit.

His eating disorder was way way worse back then, then it is now.

He remembered how he'd sometimes refuse to eat lunch after going through a biology lesson.