Chapter 8 [Pt.1] (OLD)

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN :
Strong launage, little space, fluff, angst,
Evicting/kicking out, mentions of SA and R@pe (the R@pe is mentioned in a way where you know the charectors mentions it without mentioning the word) + more [Probably] you have been warned⚠️

ALSO 911 IS EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR THE AMBULANCES IN ENGLAND

✋🏼- Stop or skip
🖐🏼- Resume

And if you see this **** that means it's switching between phone calls and current moments within this chapter or it's just a time skip

Anyways Enjoy reading! :D
I think i like to warn people about things I plan to write out before they read It so they are aware of what's topics are included in the story dunno why tbh

-------------------------------------------------

"What. The. Fuck."

Soras POV

Those where the first three words that I heard, of course I thought it was Charlie at first and immediately covered light up with a blanket, sure he was wearing clothes but more 'childish' clothing, Charlie would have been a disgusted of what she saw.
But then It hit me. Literally levi threw one of lights teddy bears at me and the fact that Charlie dose NOT have a deep voice. At all

"When were you going to tell me about this?" he asked. Sounding very disspaointed.

"well... I don't really think I-" I was saying before getting cut off from a now very hyper little.

"UNCLE WEVI !!" light yelled. Well he can't really yell that loud Anyways

"Hi buddy, how have you been?" levi asked, crouching down to the floor, while light crawled over to him, his legs aren't as strong when he's not in little space.

"I am fwine!" he said all giddy. And here I though jaxx was his faveriout. Should have remembered. He loves levi, I don't know why. But he loves him. Which Is unfair, I wnat to be his faveriout but I come in third of his faveriout lists.

"I'm going to go check up on jaxx, you two have fun, levi do not let him leave this room buh bye now" I said, walking to the kitchen.

Levis POV

"well, your papa is gone, so what do you want do now?" I asked. Jeez its been so long since I've since him in little space, and it's been long since I acted like a complete softie for this cheeky monkey.

Light looked puzzled, he watched paw patrol with sora and played with his blocks. He felt like playing dolls, although some people told him it's a girly game, he found it fun but wasn't sure to ask or not, so he just sat there looking at levis hoodie playing with the strings.

"bud, is there something on your mind you want to play?" I asked, he'd normally be excited to play.

"is the cheeky monkey shy, becuase he wants to play dolls?" I asked, I felt him tense in my lap, and gave a small nod.

"Do you know where sora kept the doll house?" I asked. Asking is nice. It's like consent. Consent is nice.

He gave a small nod before pointing under the bed. I placed him on the ground and crawled over to the bed before looking under to find the bottom of the doll house. I pulled it out moving backwards as I did so, only to pull our a giant ass dollhouse castle.
The actual fuck, how did he managed to hide some giant ass toy castle under his bed!?