Chapter 8 [Pt.2] (OLD)

⚠️Warning this chapter will contain : Strong languages, angst, arguments,
su!cide talks, a small flash back,
small bit of violence, little bit of fluff, detailed? gore, mild panic attack, Nightmare world + more [Probably] ⚠️
(how to pronounce Abiling = A-bill-ing)

No POV :

Light had awoken from his somewhat peaceful slumber, in his bed. Glancing around the room he had noticed that there was no one there. He was just alone, they don't like being alone. They never liked being all alone..

It made them feel weak, defenceless against this unknown creature that's been stalking his dreams.. Unabiling him some time to sleep. It was simply to much for them, to understand why he was being targeted.

The first thing that had come to mind was 'Where are the others?' and so being like every white person in a horror movie, he got out of bed and slipped on some socks.

Walking towards his door, he had opened it hearing voices.. But they weren't soft nor quite , they where loud and they where yelling.. The people downstairs were yelling....

But of course he had realised that his world had glitched. It glitched and the world turned black for a split second, he didn't pay no mind to that and so he continued down the hallway, where he reached the balcony.

He had seen the squad arguing downstairs yelling at each other...

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL US HE WASN'T DRUNK! THAT WOULD HAVE SAVED A LOT OF REASONINGS AND EXPLANATIONS!" Yelled sora. He was practically screaming his head off like a banchee...
Except it sounded like a banchee.
Like sora was dead like they where all dead. Screeching and yelling in aganoy pleading, begging to be released from this tormented torture.

Light knew that this wasn't like sora to be yelling at luca. This wasn't like any of them and we'll in a panic, he rushed down the stairs. Which was probably a big mistake, because he fell...

He didn't fall backwards instead he fell forwards but then it happened again, his world had glitched black and had stayed black.

Light was falling through an inky black realm an iternall fall, spinning in a slow yet fast circle in the air.

The ghosts of the squad flying past him, through him, over him, under him..

They where flying everywhere. Screaming, yelling out crys for help that only sound like screeches. Their mouths wide open, while their eyes where souledss and pitch black, with black like watfalls running down their faces.

They where all there screaming at him.
Yelling
Begging
Crying
Pleading for him to leave.
Yet he was unable to do so...

The falling had stopped after a minute or two and light had landed on the inky back floor with a thud.

He had stood up cautiously noticing how everytime he moved the floor rippled like a lake, when a stone was skidded across it.

He had felt a burning digging sensation on his wrist... Yet again, it was the same burning he had felt days ago.
Looking down on his wrist he had noticed a silver bracelet, the same bracelet he had saw days ago!

He thought he had saw it when he had awoken from his nightmarish slumber ages ago but he was simply hallucination the sensation of it burning and digging into his wrist had never left their wrist.. It had just calmed down to the point where you couldn't even feel it.