Chapter 6 (OLD)

⚠️F-SLUR, knives, mentions of killing, angst, arguments, yelling. Mature laungauge. Porbbaly more. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. thankyou for reading! Enjoy!⚠️

"Where the fuck have you two been!? Asked Charlie, her voice comming off harsh.

Light didn't respond just looked at his food, and ignored her. It's most likely the best he dosent really enjoy Charlie's company but, when he'd normally dose that she ask more questions, before scoffing and walking away.

"ANSWEAR YOU DUMB F##" Charlie yelled. She was geting pissed about the fact that light isn't answering her.
Light as usual just turned away. he didn't want to deal with her. He never wants to deal with her.
Charlie on the other hand had just had enough, pushed lights plate away from him not caring if it fell to the floor and broke. And Grabbed light by the collar

"You better stop ignoring me you worthless little shit. And tell me where the fuck you and luca where. Besides what can some ussless, person like you do anyway!?" Charlie muttered to him. Her voice low, low enough for only light to hear.

"Umm Charlie I think you should let go of light, we don't need things to get messy" said luca.

"OH HUSH YOU! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THIS DIRTY F##" Charlie, yelled. Light flinching abit becuase of the Loudness. She dosent snap often but she does do it.

"I swear if you don't tell me right now, I'm gonna make you bleed out of your neck" said Charlie, as she said this she grabbed a knife. It was sharp, not to sharp, just sharp.
She pushed the knife against lights neck pressing it softly but firm.

"why should I tell you? It's really non of ya buisness" light said lowly, glaring at Charlie. Luca was stating to become worried, they never argued. They'd always just glare at each other. It never became this extreme, before.
Charlie had sneered at him, pushing the knife a firmer on his neck. Normally it would be on his Adams apple but light never had one. So it was just pressed against his neck. It wasn't on a specific, vein that would kill him in an instant.
Jaxx was the first to come in, once he saw the sight, he started to panic. He glanced at luca and luca just shrugged. Luca wasn't involved in this. Mostly likely without thinking jaxx had yanked Charlies hair. Making her stumble backwards and make a small cut on lights neck. Luca was quick to act and imeditaly dragged light to his room.
Charlie once noticing this had imeditaly ran after them both. Heading to lucas room where the door was slammed shut and locked.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, GET OUT HERE YOU WH###" Charlie yelled, banging on the door. Levi had heard the racket and came out of his room only to see Charlie banging on the door. Yelling all sorts of rude, and nasty comments. He then, went inside his room again, putting headphones in Blasting music, while playing roylahigh.

[meanwhile]

"jeez, why didn't you tell her we where just hanging out in your bathroom. Would have cut you the trouble" muttered luca, he had a medical bag in his room for situations like these. He put some aloe on a peace of cloth, and pressed on the wound. Light sucked in a breath as the medicine for the wound stung. After putting a plaster on, luca was able to wipe away the blood with a cloth.

"I didn't tell her because she was gonna ask more questions! To the point where it gets to personal luca! To personal. I'm not dealing with that shit again its annoying" light said in a hushed voice. In all honesty? He was scared of her. She would go to series lengths to find out shit. Like this one time, she took them back to their ex. Sora was having a mental breakdown. He didn't know if light was safe or not. He didn't know if they were even alive.
But when they heard a loud knock on the door that started speading up, sora was the first one to imeditaly, open the door. He pulled light in for a hug and slammed the door shut. He held onto light like he was gonna loose him again which he didn't. Charlie didn't understand why they where so upset, she didn't know the truth. If she did she would have spread it online. And when rumours start online they spread like wildfires or in this case like covid.