Chapter 4 (OLD)

⚠️Cutting/SH, suicide mentions , Starvation, strong launage, Smutt !!! AND Mature words (I hope you enjoy the smutt scene! It's my first time writing it!) + More mentioned in this chapter !! PLEASE DO NOT REPORT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ALSO AT SOME POINT IT WILL SAY 'THEIR' 'THEY' OR 'THEM' MEANING THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO USE, THE THEY/THEM SIDE OF PRONOUNS FOR LIGHT AS HE USES HE/THEY! :D ⚠️ I Bid You A Good Day! A/N Stands for Author Messege!

Light was in his room for about 4-5 days, now somehow being able to go on without food. He was able to drink water form his bathroom sink, but that was it, there were little spots of blood on the floor and on the bed sheets, there was a rope hanging from the ceiling. someone decided to bang on the door, which annoyed light, he didn't like loud noises, yet that perosn kept banging on the door.

" LIGHT !!! IT'S ME LUCA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR !! " Yelled luca, he was the one banging on the door, he has been trying to get light to open the door for the past 4-5 days now, he was starting to worry alot, he didn't know what to do, when he didn't get a response, he knew he had no other choice but to call them . . .

***

" Hello? 911 operations here. "

"Hi, umm my friends locked himself in his room, and he's not comming out"

" Sir, that isn't really an emergency "

"That's the thing, it is an emergency, hes been in there for 4-5 days, I tried to get him to open the door but he hasn't come outside yet, I know that I should have called about 2 days ago, but I was just checking to see if he just needed space, he hasn't even eating anything in that time "

" oh dear. Sir, I'm going to need to know why he hasn't come out of his room yet "

" Well you see a friend of mine had, upset him by saying some really bad stuff to him as well as a death threat, and now there's a possibility that hes either dead inside that room or he's still alive, and just won't come out "

" Sir will be over there in a few minutes, please wait and keep taking to him just to be safe, I'm also going to need your address "

" Address? Oh yes it's **** *****, on ****** Road, the door number is 34 "

" ThankYou for staying calm as well as telling us about the situation, we'll be on our way now "

- - - - - - - - - -

" Don't worry light, help is on the way" said luca, relieved that he was. Able to call for help or else things would have gone downwards.

******

The police got to the squads House in about 2 hours, after the phone call to get there. And as soon as they got there paramedics where also called in, mainly due to health priorities.

It took around 5 minuites, just to break open the door. Normally it would have taken the police quicker to just kick it open, but the first 2 trys, it didn't work, no one knows why, but when they did open it, all they found was light sitting in front of the door, leaning against the bed, he was wearing a long sleeve jumper and trousers, and soon the paramedics where called in. Both were male, due to the fact they most likely needed to check up on areas where he would have most likely harmed himself, Take an example, Arms.

" Okay Sir, I'm Going to need you to remove your jumper if that's Okay and you feel, comphortable " said paramedic 1, light had already told luca (He was standing in the doorway watching) that he got clawed at by miss.Misa so this would be fine right? Light had removed his long sleeve, only to find actual claw marks on his chest and bandages on his arms.