✧ ˚ 35 · thirty-five .

Start from the beginning

Ava's eyebrow raised, her reply carrying a hint of sarcasm, "I don't know you either."

Scott's attention swung back to Steve, his curiosity finding words again, "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thanking of me." His familiarity with Sam led to a casual greeting, "Hey, man!"

Sam responded with ease, employing a playful nickname, "What's up, Tic Tac?"

Scott's eagerness didn't waver, "Uh, good to see you." Then, a playful tone entered his voice, mingled with humour, "Look, what happened last time when I..."

Sam's interruption was swift and definitive, "It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again."

Steve's voice turned solemn as he addressed the group, "They tell you what we're up against?"

Scott's response reflected his partial knowledge, "Something about some... psycho-assassins?"

Steve's explanation carried an edge of urgency, "We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

Scott's nonchalant rejoinder held a touch of sarcasm, "Yeah, well, what else is new?"

Bucky's pragmatic voice interjected, cutting through the conversation, "We should get moving."

Clint's efficiency shone as he shared their plan, "We got a chopper lined up."

Amidst the charged atmosphere, a voice over the area's PA system issued evacuation instructions in German, intensifying the sense of urgency. Bucky relayed the information succinctly, "They're evacuating the airport."

Sam's attention was drawn to a particular name, "Stark."

Scott's curiosity grew, "Stark?"

Ava's playful sarcasm couldn't be missed, "Daddy dearest," she smirked, casting a glance at Scott's startled expression.

Steve's command reverberated with authority, "Suit up."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

In the confined space of the van, Ava and Wanda discreetly changed into their respective outfits, ensuring they were prepared for the upcoming mission. As Ava donned her Aurum suit, a wave of relief washed over her – she was back in her element after her father's ban on her heroic activities. With practiced efficiency, she secured her custom-made smartwatch on her wrist, delicately positioned her domino mask on her face and conjured a soft, radiant glow in her hair and eyes, a signature look that set her apart as Aurum.

"Are you all set, little Stark?" Wanda grinned at her closest friend.

Her nod was accompanied by a confident smirk. "Let's give my dad a run for his money."

Ava positioned herself alongside Clint and Wanda, their presence marked on the parking deck as they observed Steve's purposeful stride toward Tony and Rhodey, who occupied the center of the expansive runway area. Clint gripped his bow, an arrow notched and ready, while Scott, now shrunken down, perched atop it.

Amidst the charged atmosphere, Ava's playful remark emerged, "Now I see why Sam calls you Tic-Tac."

Scott's response carried a playful tone, "Yeah, well, I see why they call you... Actually, I don't know what they call you." His words elicited laughter from both Ava and Wanda, lightening the tension even in the midst of their apprehension.

Tony's urgent shout drew their focus, "Underoos!" Ava's gaze followed the streak of red that leaped through the air, a blur of motion that shot a web to seize Steve's shield, ensnaring his hands in the process.