"Wow, how come did you cooked so many dishes aunty. There only both of us." Beck said.

"I don't know want you want to eat. So, I cook all of them. My baby come homes I should celebrate with a good food." Clara smiled and she answered her.

"Thank you, aunty! I love you so much!" She said and hugged Clara.

"Come seat and start eating before it gets cold."

.................................

At the office.

Freen who still busy with her schedule and works doesn't have much time to take a break and even grab some food to fill her stomach. Sometimes, Nam always packed her some food while she goes for lunch. Seeing Becky absence sometimes makes her missed Becky. She sometimes thinking about Becky what's she doing, what's she eating, did she get an enough rest. All the questions popped up in her head even she busies with her works. The eagerness to text Becky so high, but she doesn't want to disturb Becky. For her if she gets to say "Hi" to Becky is enough to makes her day.

"Boss. What you want to eat?" Freen snapped from her thought and saw Nam at standing in front of her office room who been asking her for a while.

"Can't you learn to knock the door sometimes?" Said Freen annoyed.

"I've been knocking the door like five times already. And you're a bit distracted with you own thought Freen." Nam said that as she annoyed by what Freen said to her while she crossed her arm to show that Freen does not focus.

"Oh. Sorry. What are you asking again?"

"I said. What do you want to eat. I'm going to lunch with production team. You want me to pack something from there?" Said Nam.

"Ah. Just pack me anything, but don't forget my coffee. I need it so much. Too sleepy to work on this documentation." Freen finally answered.

"Thank you for answering that. Learn to take a break from works too. Don't push yourself." Nam smirked to Freen and emphasize the word "Learn" and "Break". She then turned around to exited Freen's office to grab her lunch.

Freen then rolled her eyes.

"Geez."

.................................

Freen heard a knocked at the door "Come in." Then saw Nam walked from outside and bring her packed food to Freen. "Here your food. You should eat first before continuing your work Freen. You deserve a break too."

"Okay Mummy Nam." Freen rolled her eyes to Nam.

Nam then sits at the couch that has placed in Freen's room with the food. Freen then came to sit there to take her lunch.

"What did you buy for me?" Asked Freen.

"White rice and green curry. I also buy papaya salad. I know it's your favourite. Lucky, we eat at your favourite restaurant just now." Nam answered.

"Oh, I love you so much Nam! How can I live without you." Freen suddenly show her affection towards Nam and want to hug her but Nam refused the hugged and push Freen's body slightly.

"Eww! Just eat!" Nam annoyed by the action that Freen make and rolled her eyes.

"Haha! I just want to give my love to you Nam." Freen start opening the packaging that have her food inside and start shove her food into her mouth. She's starving as she doesn't eat her breakfast this morning.

"I think you're not a child anymore Freen, that I have to remind you to eat slowly." Nam said looking at Freen who starving like how many days she doesn't eat.

"This is so good Nam! Wah! What a day to have my comfort food." Freen said while her mouth still full of her food that she shoves just now.

"Yeah, I know. Most welcome." Nam said half hearted.

"By the way, what's wrong with you today. Seems like you're daydreaming a lot today. Are you okay?"

Freen suddenly choked and cough. The food stuck at her own throat and start finding a water to drinks.

"See I told you to eat slow." Nam rubbed Freen back slowly and gave her a water.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. So what's happen?"

"Nothing happen." Freen replied casually.

"I don't think so."

"What's make you think so." Freen rolled her eyes.

"I know you Freen." Nam straightened her back and look direct into Freen's eyes. "Tell me something interesting."

"I said nothing happen." Freen still ignored and avoid Nam question.

"Don't make me repeat this Freen." Nam threatened her.

"You won't understand."

"I will understand. I'm your friend remember."

"It's hard."

"Make me."

There's a sudden silence happen between them. Nam just sat there and waiting for Freen to open her mouth first. She understands maybe this question might be hard for her, but she can wait until Freen tell her.

"I missed Becky."

Nam shocked face shown as she heard what Freen said.

"Yes. I know."

"Like for real? Oh sorry. I mean just missed because you missed her as employee or other than that."

"Sorry. Too direct. But like for real?"

Freen nodded.

"She's on break right. Why don't you call her? Or text her?"

"I don't want to disturb her."

"Oh." Nam replied short.

"So...I do need an explanation from you Freen."

"I will...but not now."

__________________________________

TBC
I'm sorry for the typo and grammer mistake. I didn't reread it. Thank you for your time for patiently waited for the new chapters 🙏