Why are you thinking like that Lil one . Xavier loves you the most .

Then why did he said no to me.  He doesn't want to meet me because he doesn't loves me anymore . Elena said .

Ashton cooed at his sister's cute voice while complaining about Xavier .

He's really really busy this time Elena otherwise he won't miss this chance . Ashton said

His work is more important than me . I don't love him anymore . She huffed .

Okay okay , don't be angry on him now . You can scold him once he comes here .

He won't come here I know because he doesn't loves me anymore . They all are same they won't love me anymore Elena cried . .

Shh sh it's okay Elena don't cry they all love you they are just busy I will scold them for ignoring you . Once I go back .

Promise she said

Yes promise . Ashton kissed her forehead.

Okay now you need to sleep we are going to see something beautiful tomorrow. Ashton said .

Hmm Elena said .

Ashton patted her head gently until she fell asleep .

He sent a text to Xavier asking about her father's condition..

He got instant reply . That he was in better condition and might wake up soon .

Xavier asked him about Elena .

She's super angry on you guys . You better give her a good reason for ignoring her .

Don't worry about that. I will handle it . Xavier replied .

Ashton also fall asleep beside her .

When he woke up it was 11 am in morning Elena was still sleeping and he didn't dare to wake her up .

Elena's phone rang and she woke up due to that .

Who's it she asked Ashton .

Ashton picked the phone .

It says juliet .

She answered the call it was her roommate.she was asking about something related to the books .

Brother I want to eat sandwich with a lots of cheese Elena said laying back on the bed .

Okay mam ashton spoke but I think you need to wake up for that . He pulled the blanket away .

And she whined ..

But finally got up from bed Nd went to bathroom .

She came out after taking a shower .and her sandwiches were ready .

She and Ashton ate them and after that she sprawled on the sofa while watching Netflix .

Get up and get ready miss , we have to go somewhere. Ashton said .

Give me 5 minutes Elena ran Inside her room and came back after changing her clothes .

Where are we going by the way she asked while sitting on the passenger seat .

To somewhere fun ashton said .they were out of city . And after an hour's drive Ashton pulled in front of a wooden gate.

Which opened after some times and he drove inside and parked at a place Elena got off the car and her eyes widened seeing the scenery it was beautiful.the greenery was too pleasant.

Ohh there is a horse Elena ran there and she squeeled when saw many horse there

Ohh there is a horse Elena ran there and she squeeled when saw many horse there .

Brother she called Ashton who was walking upto her .

Do you want to ride one he asked

Can I she asked

You don't have to think about that.

But I don't know how to ride a horse

I can teach you .

And Ashton helped her in riding a horse and as Elena was a quick learner she learned it in first go .

They both took a round by horses around the whole farm .

This place is really beautiful Elena said .

Do you like it that much Ashton asked .

Yes .. she hummed there's no noise of horns and people's  just calmness and fresh air .

Who owns this farm .

It's one of my acquaintance. Ashton said .

Thank God you didn't said it's mine Elena like the hotel .

Well it can be mine if I want . Should I buy it since you seem to like it too much .  Ashton thought for a moment and called one of his guard.

Seriously brother you are too much . Don't buy this it will be just waste. We won't live here anymore after my graduation anyways so .

Ashton felt happy hearing that she didn't planned to stay here after graduation.

Okay then let's not but it he chuckled.

They finished their tour and went back to the hotel .

Elena and Ashton spent a quality time together in these days

Elena and Ashton spent a quality time together in these days . And once Elena was too reluctant to drop the idea of talking to her father at dinner and Ashton had to mix sleep inducers in her soup to make her sleep .

Elena's college started again and Ashton made a show of flying off in his private plane  to home in front of Elena as she wanted to see him off .