The wheels rolled over the marble floor as he slid the clothing racks into the living room.

Through the camera, He motioned me to come to the living room. I swept my gaze through the dresses before speaking. "I am not into this personal shopping bullshit. I like to play dress-ups... Snatch the pretty dress some other girl has been eyeing. I am petty like that." I chide. 

"Noted, myshka. Till then. They should do." He spoke slowly, as though speaking to a child.

I snatch his phone from his hand and open the music app to find no playlist there. Pathetic! what kind of a creature doesn't have any songs on their phone? I found my favourite song on Spotify and blared it. The speakers spread across the corners of the house boomed with my jam. I felt like I was in a nightclub.

"Why don't you have curtains? It looks so chic when you draw them open after changing into a new dress." I giggle, swaying with the beat. Imagining myself in a chick flick where every second I would slide the curtain and show him the new dress I'm wearing.

"Why would you dress behind curtains?" He spoke, taking a seat on the three-sitter couch, stretching his arms on the head headrest. the gesture making his tattoos come on full display for me to ogle.

"You want your own strip show?" I tease, noticing the tone of huskiness in his voice. My toes instantly curl in anticipation.

"Yes." He said, eyeing my hardened nipple poking the thin material of his t-shirt that I'm wearing.

"You're shameless." I giggle, tucking my hair behind my ear, suddenly shy of his unrelenting gaze as his eyes undress me.

"Only for you." His lustful voice made me wanna run across the room and jump on his bones.

"In the living room?" I say reluctantly, looking out the window as my body heated in prospect. How can he can make me feel like I'm naked in front of him, even when he is a good 10 feet away from me, sitting in a relaxed position.

"They are tinted." he said pouring a glass of liquor, the sound resonating in the house. My throat ran dry as the memory of my first friendly visit to our strip club in Nevada raided my mind. A soft, sensual song was playing in the background. Dora, the stripper who was really popular in the club, was giving us the tour. The other barely clothed women practising on the pole gave us a sly wave. My heart was hammering in my chest as if I was up next to be on the stage. One of the 6 strippers maintained eye contact with me during the entire 10 minutes of her show. Where she slowly stripped into her birthday suit. I had been really shy about my body even now after shedding a lot of weight, but that woman was so confident about herself.

She came to me after her routine wearing just a thin satin robe over her body and answered the question I had on the tip of my tongue but never would have asked.

"The men who come here to us. They make me feel confident."

I opened my mouth to contradict her, but my lips remained shut.

She winked at me and made me sit on the barstool. My plaster was removed, but I still wore comfy slippers every place I went. Yet I was taller than her where she was wearing 5-inch high heel.

"The men who come here have a beautiful wife back home. But they want to see us. The admiration in their eyes makes me feel so fucking sexy..." she told me. I didn't really understand her till I met Kazimir. His gaze makes me feel beautiful...sexy.

"All right then." I heard myself agree even before my mind could wrap around the idea of dressing in front of him. I can do this.

 I can do this

Namaste. It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you checked out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''Mafia & Miss Honey'. The story link is on my profile.