The shoot.

the next day I woke up and take myself too the kitchen. Filly is there, "hey kaylee" he shouts. "Jeesus filly, where do u get all this energy from. Good morning too you too though!" he laughs. We were all talking last night and we wanted you to come too a shoot with us. "Really? Why?" all the guys said you were so funny, and loved having you around, they said the YouTube would LOVE YOU!" "Seriously? Who mentioned it" I said praying he would say sharky.
"Chunkz, how come?" "Ohh I was just wondering..!"
Dammit..
"Anyways are you wanting to come?"
"Yeah sure! What video are we filming today?
"Mafia!" He replies.
"yesss, I'll go get ready."
"No problem, I'll message the guys."

I go into the shower and wash my hair, and shave my legs. I come out, and dry my hair. I wanted too look nice but not asif I'm trying too hard, but after all they do get, millions and millions of views.. so you can't blame me! I decided to straighten my hair, so It's more natural. I do my makeup and change clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, and just a nice top.

"Who are u trying to impress?" Filly said scaring me
"Omfg filly you gave me a fright, and no one."
"So why do u look so nice?"
"What? I can't look nice? and FYI I look nice all the time!"
"Pfttt okay, kaylee. Maybe it's just sharky she wants to impress.."
I could feel my heart in my toes. "Who?"
"You know who, I saw your eyes all over him last night"
"THEY WERE NOT" I say getting irritated, even though he's not lying.
"Kaylee and sharky sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.." he sings around the house.
"FILLY OH MY GOD, what are you 12?"
"You know you love it.."
"Shut up. Anything gets mentioned today I will actually fly kick you back to Columbia, got it?"
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.."
"Shut up."
________________30 minutes later_________________

we arrive at the set, and filly walks in and says "GUYS BE CAREFUL, KAYLEE WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED TODAY" I side eye him, Istg he's trying to embarrass me. "filly, stfu." "ooo, maybe she has.. that tone in her voice!" Niko says, i death stare him. "Never mind.. sorry ginge. Nice to have you here though." "Thanks, BFG!" he laughs.

I can't see sharky, where is he I was thinking. I caught filly staring at me, he noticed I was looking about, he burst out laughing, everyone was looking at him very weirdly. "Wtf, what are you laughing at?" "Oh just the joke kaylee told me this morning, I just got it!"
Oh shit, I think. JOKE?! Aj said we needed too hear the joke, I had to think of one one the spot, I thought of one, one of my friends told me a while ago which was acc really funny.
"how do u get pikachu on a bus?" I said
"Hmm idk?" Everyone replies
"You Pokémon!"
everyone burst out laughing and said that it was acc really funny. I felt someone touch my shoulder, laughing. I turn around, it was sharky, he told me that he's going to steal the joke. I said "you wouldn't dare" he said "watch me" with a smirk on his face. I was confused? He walked away. Watch me? Watch me what, tell my joke how? I thought.

The videos about too start, there's cameras and lights infront of me, it feels weird, how do people get used to this?! George, the camera man said the videos staring. We all get into position. Chunkz starts the video, he introduced me. I was so awkward, I just said "hey guys!" He explained what Mafia was. We all chose our cards, surprise, surprise obvs I was mafia. Niko said "everyone close your eyes, mafias open them" everyone kept there eyes closed, I slowly open mines and look around, sharky then opened his eyes. Wow what a coincidence.. he smiled at me and I try not to laugh. Niko then said "everyone open your eyes" I tried too keep a straight face, me and sharky locked eye contact and everyone noticed, "hmm that was a little weird" aj said. Filly then said "nah that's them just flirting" I death stared filly. Kenny said he heard movement coming from niko, chunkz and ajs side, I jump to the chance I get, "maybe that's why aj assumed it was me, trying to put the attention on me and not him" I spit out with "WHAT ITS NOT ME" aj shouts. "Hmm sounds a little weird too me, to be honest" Kenny says, "yeah I agree" says filly "you're only agreeing with her cause your cousins that's not fair!" Aj says. Sharky then says "nah why u getting so defensive? Scared to be caught out first round?" "TIMES UP" says George. "I think we all know who we're voting out *coughs AJ*

"Kaylee who do you think is mafia?" "I think it's AJ" I say proud! "Chunkz?" "Yeah has too be aj"
"Niko?" "aj 100%" "Kenny..?" "Sorry aj.." "aj?"
"It's kaylee!" "Someone's ragin..!" I say.
"Filly?" "Hmm I don't think it's aj, I think it's chunkz."
"Sharky?" "I think it's Aj"

"The player with the most votes is AJ."

We all go into the garden, poor aj got shot with a paint ball gun.

He shows us his card, and he's a sulvillian. "SEE I TOLD YOU ALL" everyone jumps in shock. We all go back to the game.

Me, sharky, and Kenny are all in the finale, it didn't matter who Kenny voted, me and sharky won.

Kenny's trying to prove his point, but me and sharky 'weren't buying it'

"I vote Kenny!" I say.
"I vote kaylee." Kenny says "c'mon sharky, we're brothers." Kenny says trying to convince sharky to vote me.

"I'm sorry Kenny. I vote you." Sharky says laughing.

Kenny got shot with the paintball gun, and revealed he wasn't mafia.

Me and sharky won the game, everyone was so shocked, no one expected it, obvs we had aj screaming he was right from the start. Sharky hugged me, because we won. He's a great hugger, I couldn't help but smile! The video ended, leaving everyone gobsmacked.

"Bro how did yous manage too pull that off?! I genuinely believe yous weren't it" chunkz said, "just too good!" I reply with, sharky laughs
——————————later on——————————

I started reading the comments on the youtube video, once I got home.
"That kaylee girl is hilarious"
"Bro her and sharky would be so cute together"
"I SHIP SO BAD"
"Bring her in videos more often!"

I was so pleased, that I was liked. I was so worried.

I get a notification, all I read was "sharky wants too send you a message" on Instagram, my heart sunk to my feet.

1170 words.

What was the message?
Was it about the video?
Was it about me?

Find out in the next chapter!

(Hey guys, let me know if yous want a next part.. thank you♥️)