in town.

it was finally Friday. It was 6am, my plane was at 7, by the time I was in London, filly would've just finished the video he was making with everyone else. I got everything ready. I was wearing just simple joggies and a tight white t-shirt. My mum drove me to the airport and
Said her goodbye. She told me she was so proud off me for doing this. I love her so much. I see my plane and wave goodbye, one last time. I text filly before I took off and told him I was currently on the plane, and I would arrive about 6pm. I knew he wouldn't have been up, filly's always been lazy, but I mean it was 7am, who would be up? The plane takes off, I put my headphones on, and start listening to my playlist I made. It mostly had frank ocean in it, I love him so much. 

a few hours go by, I must've fallen asleep. it's currently 5pm, I only have an hour too go. I check my phone and see a message from filly saying that he's not long finished the video, and they're gonna leave in 10 minutes. I start to feel so much excitement in me, im finally seeing my cousin for the first time in ages! I missed him so much and I appreciate him so much for helping me.

finally the plane lands, I stand out of my seat. My legs feel like jelly, I grab my suitcase and start to leave the plane. Everyone that was in front of me was taking their time! I'm standing in the airport and get a message from filly "we're at the escalators, next to a big pole x" I turn around and see a big group of boys, why I'm I feeling nervous? I mean they are big on YouTube. I walk up too them, but see a bunch of people running up to them asking for photos, after that I finally get a chance too see filly. The thing is, filly wasn't the first person to catch my eye. He was tall, (that's how I knew it wasn't filly😭) he had the most beautiful eyes, and the most perfect smile. He was unreal I couldn't take my eyes off him that was until filly got in my way! Jeesus filly, worst moment. I realised that I did miss him though, we gave each other the biggest hug, it was better than the hug he gave me before moving to London. I missed him so much. "Kaylee! I missed you Omg, I'll introduce you to everyone later, I can't imagine how tired you are" "I missed you too filly, we've said this to each other 150x" everyone laughs. I still can't keep my eyes off that one man, he's so beautiful!
———————————————————————
                                        Sharkys pov:

Filly decided to drag us too the airport, to get his cousin. I wasn't really bothered, I just thought we were there for entertainment, filly can be lonely sometimes, poor guy😆we stood next too a big pole, next to the escalator. Moments after we had a bunch of people come running up to us asking for photos. We all have them photos, I realised a girl in the distance, she had long ginger hair, with the brightest blue eyes ever, with little freckles. She looked so effortless, but yet so beautiful. This girl could pull joggies off better than I can! That says a lot! I didn't want to seem weird and stare, plus she was filly's cousin.. I couldn't do that, not even asif she was interested in me anyways. Her and filly say hello. Filly said he would introduce us later. We started to head home."
———————————————————————-
                             Back to kaylees pov

I was quite annoyed he wasn't paying attention too me, I get we just met but maybe even a hello? I thought maybe he just wasn't comfortable and was thinking too much about it. Anyways I'm in London!! I'm walking with the group but a tall lanky man is walking with me most, he was so kind though, until he hit out with "are u adopted, you're ginger" LIKE EXCUSE ME? "No I'm not. Go collect orphans, you absolute BFG" everyone burst out laughing, he said "I'll give u that one, fair play ginge!" It was actually really funny. Filly asked if everyone wanted to go up to his, everyone agreed so we left.

we finally ended up in filly's. His house was huge, pros of being a YouTuber I guess. It took us about half an hour to get back too fillys though. I was still wondering what that guys name was.. we kept glancing each other though, why did he make me feel nervous.. I just met him? everyone was sitting around the table, small talk was made, just everyone asking me how I was and how was my flight. I was such a awkward person, but I didn't want too seem ignorant, so I was trying my hardest. "The plane ride was awful, thank god I brought my AirPods though, frank ocean saved me, I swear!" "Frank ocean?" Said that one one boy? "Yes, his music is unreal!!" "Literally, I could listen to him all day." "Forreal!!" He smiled. He has the nicest smile ever. Filly finally introduced us all, "about time!" Chunkz said. "Whoops.. I forgot." Filly replied, "anyways, kaylee, meet chunkz, niko, aj, Kenny, and sharky!" "Sharky.." I repeat in my head.

"Anyways kaylee, are you tired?"filly said "Exhausted.." I reply with.
"Go too bed, that spare bedrooms all ready for you"
"Are you sure? I don't want too seem rude or anything"
"Don't be silly, we all understand."
"Okay, thanks guys. Nice too meet you all. Once again thank you filly for letting me stay."
"No problem" filly said, hugging me"
"it was so good too meet you" everyone said
I still couldn't take my eyes off sharky, I mean who can? What if he has a girlfriend.."

1003 words

(Hii guys!! Sorry if this was horrible lol. I'm going to post this, let me know if you like this story or not, give me opinions and ideas!! Thank you so much for reading🌝)