𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

——

𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘 as panic filled the air. People went for cover as green smoke entered the castle from the broken window, evil laughter came from the mist.

The mist landed on the front platform and revealed the mistress of evil herself with a sick smirk.

"I'm back!"

The villain laughs with glee as the royals stepped back in horror. The woman smirks at their fear.

Ben was covering his mother as Edward and Adam stood to protect Tala from the woman.

"Go away, mother." Mal weakly said.

Maleficent turned to her daughter with a funny look and laughed, "You're so hilarious, darling." She giggled glancing at Fairy Godmother with a smirk.

"Chop chop, wand me." She demanded.

Mal went to give her the wand as Tala and Ben protested but she threw it towards Fairy Godmother.

Tala gently moved away from the two men and stepped forward to unleash her new sword as Fairy Godmother quickly preformed her spell. "Bibbidi-bobbidi—"

"Boo." Maleficent mocked as she raised her scepter. Tala raised her sword going to swing at the woman but suddenly time stopped.

Just like a snap, Tala let out a war cry as she brought her sword down but a hand caught her wrist. A surprise look on her face when Jay chuckles at her.

"Jay! I almost hit you!" She exclaimed, putting the sword away.

Ben and Adam let out a roar but was stopped by Mal and Bell. Mal chuckled as Ben looked around in confusion. "Okay, okay! Oh!" She laughs.

"What happened?" Tala asked, she looked up at Jay.

"We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Mal responded with a chuckle.

Ben suddenly hugged her tightly as he spins her around with a laugh. "Next time, I rescue you, okay?"

Tala laughs as Jay puts a arm around her shoulder, "Yeah, cause it's the King's job to save people."

The whole crowd laughs at her statement as Mal shook her head with chuckle, "Yeah, let's not let there be a next time, okay?"

She look at Ben with a soft grin as he nodded, she pulled him in a hug before pulling away and tilted his crown sideways with a teasing laugh.

"You feel hot." Tala said, patting around Jay's jacket as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Why thank you, my lady." He kissed her forehead and hugged her close with a sigh. "I don't want to lose you." He whispered softly to himself.

Tala heard and hugged him tightly, "You won't." She smiled.

Ben walked up beside them and smiled at his best friend, "So, what happened her mother?" He asked the three villain kids.

Tala nodded and slightly raised her head to look at them, "Yeah, what did happen?"

"Let's say, she became something that's in her heart." Evie replied, glancing down at the little animal with a sad smile.

"A lizard was in her heart?" Tala blurted out.

The four kids snorted and laughed at her as Jay shook his head. "No baby, not like that."

"Hey!" Mal's voice shouted.

They look to see a servant had placed the glass cover over Maleficent's little body. Mal gently laid her hand on the item as she glares lightly at the man.