𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

——

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗡, Ben had dragged Tala with him to check in on the villain kids. Tala was going through the hallway to see the beach but Ben had been begging her to go with him, since she declined Ben had one choice.

"Why don't you just go by yourself?" Tala whined as her and Ben walked toward the hall where the girls dorm are after they checked the boys room and no one was there.

"Because we need to see if they had a great time." Ben replied simply with honesty. "Besides, don't you love them?"

Tala sighed softly, "Of course I do, I need to go visit ocean, it's been a while since I hadn't seen it."

They arrived at door when Ben looked at her with nervousness before telling her to knock.

Tala gave him a dirty look before knocking on the door.

Door opened by Mal and her friends in the room, all staring at the two Auradon kids with concern.

"Hey, Mal. We didn't see you guys today. We was just wondering if you had any questions or anything... that you needed." Ben smiled nervously at the girl as Tala smiled at her and the others.

"Not that I know of." Mal glanced behind to see if anyone had questions but received head shaking.

"Okay. All right! Well uh, if you guys need anything just uh—" Tala trailed off before Mal interrupted her.

"Oh, wait!"

Ben and Tala gave her their full attention on what she was going to say,

"Um, is it true that we all get to go to your guys coronation?" She asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben nodded.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting." Mal stated dryly with a tight smile, Ben was happy that he get to answer her question so he gave her a smile.

"Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all the goodness?" Mal rushed out her question with a sweet grin.

Tala and Ben looked at each other in guilt before facing her with a frown. "I wish you could." Tala sighs.

"Up front it's just me, her, our folks and my girlfriend. If Tala has a plus one he could also be up front." Ben stated honestly with a guilty smile.

Mal's smile froze as she blinked, "And you're girlfriend?"

"Yeah." Ben chuckles sadly.

"Do you have a plus one?" Mal asked Tala.

The girl shook her head, "No, Too many people really fancy me that I can't choose the right one." She sighs.

A smirk appeared on the purple-haired girl's face as she bid farewell and shut the door on their face.

Ben was trying to come up the right words but he couldn't. He turned to Tala with a defeated sigh.

"I feel so bad."

"It's okay. They'll understand." Tala rubbed his shoulder in comfort. "Wanna come visit ocean with me?" Ben smiled and nodded before they both trailed down the hall.

——

The next morning Ben and Tala was walking to their lockers to grab their books for their last class.

Both their lockers was designed next to each other when they were young, Audrey was with them.

Audrey was looking at how the girls were gushing over their new hair before waving at Mal who was standing at her painted locker with Jay.