𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

——

"How was your date?" Tala asked Ben who is playing with his ring and a smile on his face. Her and Ben are in his room at the castle hanging out before their first class starts.

"It was great. We had fun." He smiled at her. "How was your date?"

"It was something." She sighed.

"You remember that cookie Mal and Jay gave us before the game?" Ben asked nervously.

"Chocolate chip cookies? Yeah."

"I think they spelled us." Ben confirmed, getting straight to the point as he glance over at her.

Tala stared at him for a brief second before bursting into laughter, she kept hitting him on the shoulder as she felt tears in her eyes from laughing to hard. "Yeah right."

Ben sighed before rolling his eyes, "I'm being serious. My spell washed away at the enchanted lake." He said but Tala scoffs at him, waving her arms around like a puppet.

"Oooouuu, I've been spelled." She mocks.

Ben clapped his hand as two servants came in the room with a bucket of water from the lake and they placed it next to the prince before turning to leave.

"What's this for?" Tala chuckled. Raising a brow at him with her arms crossed, standing before him.

"You'll thank me later." Ben replied before he picked up a bucket and splashed her face with the water and did the same to the next one.

Ben stood there with a cheeky grin and laughed at her shock face. Tala was all wet from head to toes, in completely silent she wipes her eyes dry and glared at him.

"What the hell!?"

——

"Do you believe me now?" Ben said as he crossed his arms, glancing at his best friend.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes before closing her locker. "I gotta go to Fairy Godmother, I'll see you later."

Tala was glad Ben had removed the spell from her and was still mad that he ruined her favorite outfit but can't help to fall more in love with the villain kid. She walked inside the room where remedial goodness class was being held, she saw the four kids sitting in their seats and Fair Godmother standing in the front with a Tv behind her.

Fairy Godmother noticed the girl walked in before she smiled and gestured the girl forward. Tala now stood beside the Tv as the older woman stepped forward to her student with a genius smile.

"Children, excuse me." She called out, getting the attention of the four core. "Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here in Auradon Prep."

Jay noticed his girlfriend up front and gave her a longing smile which she returned.

"And because your parents can't be here due to, distance." Fairy Godmother stated carefully. "We've arranged for a special treat." She added excitedly.

She walked up to Tala and pressed a button on the white keyboard and the image of Maleficent's face appears on the screen. This was the first time Tala had every seen the mistress of evil in her life.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." She heard the lady talked, a few voices in the background replied to her in a obvious tone.

Fairy Godmother gestured the four to come forth with a smile and they obliged. Tala felt a presence behind as a strong hands was settled on her waist. Knowing it's Jay a blush formed her cheeks before she covered her face with her hand.