𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑

———

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘, The Sherwood Falcons and The Knights are in a tied. The crowd was cheering and chanting the team to play their best. Tala and Audrey were dancing side by side and doing flips with the squad.

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's forty-seven seconds left on the clock. We're all tired up." The announcer announced the update. "The Sherwood Falcons, two. The Fighting Knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals."

Tala and Audrey cheered as Chad went on the field.

"The team get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. The Dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire."

Tala walked up to the bench were Jay had pushed Carlos to the field with a smile.

"Go crush them, Jay." Tala smiled sweetly at him before unsurprisingly she kissed him on the cheek.

Jay had the biggest smile on his face as he got a way of motivation. "Thanks, Foxy." He gave her a smirk before Coach had to drag him out the field and away from the love struck girl.

Audrey saw how in love her best friend look like and decided not to ruin it because it was the first time she ever saw her like that, so she went up to her and dragged her back to position.

"Focus, T!" Audrey laughs at her blushing face.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the isle of the lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield."

Tala was cheering the loudest cheers with Audrey and the squad.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tip of is ready."

——

After the game the whole school celebrated their victory as the team lifted Jay on their shoulders, he was holding the trophy with so much pride and joy.

They let Jay down as Tala made her way toward him with a smug on her face, "There's my champion." She chuckles.

"I am?" He asked her with a stupid grin as the girl walked closer to him.

"Of course you are." She replied before pulling him in for a kiss. Jay immediately kissed her back as his hands was placed on her waist pulling her closer to him.

The whole team cheered loudly for Jay along with the crowds.

Evie and Mal's mouth dropped open at how the two were basically going to start making out in the field.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Ben laughs before breaking them apart. Tala jumped on him with a squeaky laugh.

"You did great!"

Jay was left with a hearty grin as Carlos was laughing at how flustered he looks.

Jay felt like he was on cloud nine. His teammates kept congratulating him for having a official princess and he likes that idea.

He turned around to look for her but she was already walking away with Ben.

He quickly bid farewell to his teammates and Carlos before running after them to catch up.