𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘, she was never late to any important event

𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘, she was never late to any important event. Ever since Ben had asked her to be his royal guard, she was beyond excited and immediately tackled the soon to be king to the ground.

Today is the day that the kids of the isle of the lost had given a chance to prove themselves to the public that they were never evil like their parents.

Tala had helped Ben out with the villains and she was clearly happy that she was able to help Ben to break the news to his parents.

Tala ran through the court yard with her black boots and a sundress as her wavey curl hair bounced off her back.

She almost crashed into the marching band on her way to where Ben and Audrey were standing.

Ben and Audrey are dating and Tala was happy for them, although Ben wasn't too happy had to date his childhood friend but Audrey was beyond happy.

"I'm here!" Tala popped out beside Fairy Godmother.

Ben and Audrey snickered at her for being late and how Fairy Godmother was scolding her to be more on time.

"Oh look, here they come!" Tala exclaimed with a awkward grin.

Pointing at the black limousine and the band started to play, welcoming the new students.

Tala stood beside Ben with Audrey on his other side as the limousine stopped in front of the band.

The driver came out and opened the door for the new kids. Expecting a graceful exit but it was chaos. Two boys came rolling out the door and on the ground, fighting over a blue clothing.

The band awkwardly stopped, watching the fight going back and forth as two girls cams out.

Tala watched in amazement and interested in the fight.

"Ow! Stop! You have everything else! Why do you want whatever this is!?" Carlos groaned, pulling the blue material from his friend.

"Because you wanted it!" Jay exclaims, putting his foot on the little boys body to attempt to pull harder.

Mal was at least embarrassed by their childish behavior before kicking them on the side.

"Guys! We have an audience." Mal whispers harshly to them, smiling at the four and the whole royal band.

Tala quietly turns to her side with a grin on her face trying to hold in a laugh.

"Just cleaning up." Jay smiled at the older woman in blue before pulling Carlos on his feet with ease.

"Just leave it like you found it." Fair Godmother sing sang in a sweet tone with a smile, gesturing toward the limousine.

But Jay didn't seem to understand what she meant, "By that I mean just leave it."