"Wh-what are you talking a-about?" Wooyoung tried to talk after taking in a shaky breath.

"Don't. You fucking. Try to. Act!" San warned through his gritting teeth. Bring his face closer, San glared.

Wooyoung immediately held the hand that was around his throat and tried to loosen it as San squeezed it, cutting off the oxygen supply for Wooyoung.

"S-San...." Wooyoung was struggling against the other's strength around his throat.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HURTED YUNHO!!!" San shouted so loudly that it almost pained the other's ears. Wooyoung closed his eyes at the harsh and loud tone.

"San...I-I... L-Listen-n..." Wooyoung still struggled to get some effective amount of oxygen to speak properly.

"WHY??!!!" San yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK HAD HE DID TO YOU?!"

He squeezed the other's throat hard, only to see Wooyoung struggle more to get oxygen. He could feel multiple scratches on his arm as an attempt to free himself. San still held on tightly as ever.

"S-s-A-an..." Wooyoung was breathless, eyes wide. Tears were formed at the corner of his eyes at the lack of oxygen and pain around his throat. "L-le-t-T g...o..."

"Why..." San cried out, "What had he done to you...." his voice broke at the end. Sadness was evident in his voice.

Wooyoung could feel San's warm breath on his nose as San sniffed hard. Wooyoung's eyes very watery due to the pressure around his throat.

San was getting more and more out of control due to the rage filled inside his head. His legs and hands were shaking. Wooyoung still continued to scratch the arm that held him tightly, till blood came out of the scratches.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!!" San screamed at the top of his lungs. Wooyoung clawed the hand more tightly as the other gripped him more tightly than it already was.

Wooyoung was struggling miserably. Tears were now flowing from the corner of his eyes. He was badly out of breath. San was blinded in rage, anger and revenge.

"San! Stop!! You're killing him!!"

San held his head tight with one of him hands, the other arm was still remaining in the same position. His head started to hurt as his second persona started to talk.

"It's hurting..." San murmured. His hand very slightly loosened around Wooyoung's throat, though he was struggling.

"Let him GO!!" San yelled from inside the head. San's head was now spinning.

Torn between agony and rage, San was not able to think properly. All he was seeing infront was his revenge.

"San, don't hurt him!! STOP!!" San tightened his grip around Wooyoung's throat despite the warning of the other's.

"S-S...Sa-an.... I-I can-n-not b-breat-th... P-P....pleas-se...." Wooyoung was breathless. He was, by now crying silently as San still continued to choke him.

"San think rationally!!! You're being blinded by pure rage!! Stop it!!!"

San shook his head violently, trying to get the other's voice out of his head. It was like a blinding sharp pain the other was giving at this moment.

"Shut up!" San whisper yelled as he clutched his hairs. "Please shut up!!"

Although Wooyoung was in pain, he was confused as to whom San was talking to. San sharply looked at him and came near him.

"Answer. Why did you hurt him?" San asked, in an extremely low and intimidating voice which shook Wooyoung to the core.

"I-I a-am... S-s-...sorry..." he knew he had to answer something.