Everyone shook their heads in disappointment and kept trying to push me into singing.
"I don't get what the big deal is! It's just Karaoke!"
"Yeah, but ever since y0u sang that s0ng ab0ut Vriska, we've l0ved hearing you!"

"And for your record Karkat! I am NOT a tramp!"
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that Vriska."

They laughed and I cracked a small smile.
"CoMe On BrO! OnE sOnG!"
"No."
"pLEASE?"
"No."
"COM3 ON!"
"I said no! Ugh.. You people wanting me to sing! Why don't you have somebody's else like Sollux or Tavros?"

"That wa2 a one tiime thiing.."
"I'm going to get a drink.."

I stood up and walked over to the bar, which cleared up a little. I sat down and ordered a drink as the DJ announced a karaoke coming up.
I looked at the stage, seeing a blond human in sunglasses. Who the fuck wears sunglasses inside?

Be the one the wears sunglasses inside:
But there are two people here that so that's? Which are you referring to?
Be Dave God damn it.
Okay okay, jeez...

Be Dave Strider:

"Yes Egderp, I'm on my way.... No Im not running late because of Apple juice! Jesus.. Who do you think I am?.... Yes I know I love AJ, but- Ha, oh fuck you Egbert. I'll be there right now."
I hung up on the phone with John and walked out of my apartment.

Thank god for Rose being my boss.. She helps me out a lot.. I have my own apartment. I moved out of Dirks a long while ago..
I just wish I had a car now..

I walked down the street to the place John told me about and I saw Jade outside.
"Dave!"
"Sup Harley." I nodded as I walked up to her.
"Come on! Everyone's already inside! Well, Except Rose.."
"Why didn't she come?"

"She said she had some paper work to do still.. Plus she said she's trying to stay away from acohol.. So..."
"Makes sense, alright. Let's go."

I walked with her through the front door, looking around for our group until I felt someone hug me.

"Dave!" John grinned.
"Hey Egbert." I smiled and ruffled his raven black hair.
"Dave!" He tried fixing it. "Damn it! I don't like it when you mess it up."
"It's always messed up."

"Right.." He laughed and let go. "Well come on! Everyones waiting on you, and Roxy is already on her seventh shot."
"Well damn.."

The three of us walk over to the table where the other four are sitting.
"Roxy, Golly! I think you've had enough for now!" Jake said, trying to get the tipsy Lalonde to stop. She shook her head and laughed.

"Nope! This gurl is gettin' alllll da' drinks tonight! So don't try ta ' stop mwah!"
"Jeez Roxy.. Enough already!" Jane tried taking away the new shot from her.

"Ey' she's just having fun away from work! You know how hard she works on those computer." Dirk says, drinking himself.
"Aaaawwwwwww! Thanks Rick! I mean, Dick- Fuck!"

We all burst out laughing.
"Hey Dave! Remember our deal we made! You sing, I buy drinks!" Jade said proudly. I sighed.
"Yeah yeah, I know.."
"So go!"
"Wait, right now?!"

"Yeah Davey! Itsll beeee fun! Goo!" Roxy slurred.
"Come on lil' bro, you can sing.
"But-"
"Mr I Wanna Become A Music Producer! Go sing!" John teased.

"Fine Fine!"
I walked up to the stage and to the DJ.
"Karaoke?" He asked. I nodded and he flipped open a small book.
"Pick a song."

I looked over all of them.
"I think I'll go with 612."
"You got it." He nodded and handed me a mic.