3: Time

Be the troll waking up:

I felt sunshine hit my face, causing me to wince. Birds chirped quietly. So peaceful.
I opened my eyes and blinked a few times before realizing I wasn't in my own room.

I also felt something wrap around me. I looked down a little, seeing an arm holding my tightly.
What the fuck?

I looked over my shoulder and saw-
HOW DID I GET IN HIS BED?!?!

Oh right, I fell asleep on the couch. How did I end up in here?

AND WHY AM I SHIRTLESS??

I looked at the blonde sleeping. He still had sunglasses on his face, and wearing almost everything from yesterday. He was also shirtless.

"I can't believe I fell asleep here.." I mumbled.

"Yeah, and thanks for cleaning too."

"HOLY JEGUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!" I fell out of bed when he spoke.

"YOU WERE AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME?!?"

He chuckled and sat up.
"Yup. Did you know you talk in your sleep? Pretty cute."

"S-Shut up!" I stood up and glared at him. "Why was I I. Your bed?!"

"I woke up in the middle of the night to get some AJ, and I saw you in the couch. You were fucking shivering so I brought you in here. You immediately cuddled into me." He smirked.

"ONLY BECAUSE I WAS COLD!"

"Jeez Nubs, keep the volume down.. I do have neighbors I hope you know."

"Ugh, sorry.. Where is my shirt?"

"How should I know? You're the one that took it off."

"Why the fuck would I take off my shirt if I was cold?!"

"A while after smuggling, you say up and just... Took it off and threw it somewhere in here." He laughed.

I growled and turned around, seeing it handing off the corner of the flat screen In front of his bed. I grumbled to myself and walked over, quickly taking it to put it on.

"So why are YOU shirtless?"

"Like I said, you talked in your sleep. You kept telling me to take it off."

"BULLSHIT!"

"It's true though." He stood up and grabbed his shirt from the chair beside his bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.
He slipped on his shirt and looked at me. "Like... 1 pm maybe?"

"Just great.." I groaned and mumbled, "He's going to wonder where I am."

"He's?"

"My room mate.."

"Well that makes perfect sense now. I was going to ask if this 'he' was like your boyfriend or something."

"Hell no. He's engaged."

"Oh cool- Wait I thought you trolls have like a weird love system or whatever the fuck.. How is he getting married?"

"Yeah we do. They're called quadrants. We've just grown use to human accustoms and- WAIT I NEVER TOLD YOU IF HE WAS A TROLL OR NOT!"

"I just assumed since you were in the bar with only a group of trolls. I'm the only human you interacted with." He smirked.  "Come on, I'll take us out for some breakfast."

"FUCK NO. IM GOING HOME."

"Aw come on Nubs. A lil' breakfast won't hurt anyone."

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" I growled at him. He only smirked and laughed.