To Catch a Leaf

Narrator's POV

The entire noodle shop shook as Mk let out another loud hiccup, making everyone jump as it caused an earthquake. "This is the worst case of hiccups I've ever seen! How'd it happen?!" Pigsy asked as he heaved himself to his feet, using the counter as a way to lift himself while Tang was completely unaffected by everything and he continued eating noodles as usual. "Yeah, Kid! What happened?!" Macaque asked in disbelief as he helped Lunar up and then Mei came over and said while pulling out her phone with a nervous chuckle "So, remember how you told Mk not to enter that beef ball-eating contest?" and this made both Gold and Macaque suspicious about it.

"Under no circumstances, yeah" Pigsy said as he remembered and then Mei showed him a picture of Mk stuffing beef balls in his mouth with a random chef girl beside him. "Five hundred -hic- beef balls in five minutes! Yeah, boy!" Mk said before spinning around in the bar chair and then he hiccuped again, making him go through the roof. "Well, at least none of the Krew entered the contest" Aphmau said before Funneh, who's wearing a hoodie then laughed nervously, making everyone look at her. "Funneh... Please tell me you didn't enter that contest?" Pigsy said as he narrowed his eyes at her, making Funneh chuckle nervously and then she says "Well... I-I may or may have not also joined and now... I look a little different" and Macaque raised an eyebrow and asked "Different how?" and then Funneh said "I guess you could say my hair got... a little soaked up" and she pulled off her hoodie and everyone's eyes widened in shock and awe as Funneh's hair was completely made of water.

 a little soaked up" and she pulled off her hoodie and everyone's eyes widened in shock and awe as Funneh's hair was completely made of water

"Wow!" Ally, Mk, Aphmau, Rainbow, Gold and Draco all exclaimed in awe. "Funneh, your hair's so pretty!" Mei squealed in amazement as Gold took a couple of pictures with her phone. "I'm not gonna lie... You actually look like Katara with her water hair" Macaque said, making Funneh look at him surprised by what he said before smiling and said "Thanks" and then Gold asked in a serious tone "And can you explain why you entered the contest?" and Funneh immediately pointed at both Mei and Mk and said "They said they would buy me more robux if I also did the contest too!".

This made everyone literally deadpanned at this with the Krew sighing while both Macaque and Ally looked confused. "Yeah, we think that might have been cursed" Mei said as the picture on her phone showed that the female Chef was actually a demon Chef. Mk hiccupped before saying "So good though" and Pigsy placed his hand on his face before he said "Mk, of all the thoughtless adventure setups you could think of, this one takes the cake" and then Mei said "We tried everything! I tried rubbing his belly, giving him a good scare, and hitting all his pressure points! But nothing worked!" and then Funneh exclaimed "Me too! I tried drinking water, holding my breath, gargling and even bit into a lemon! Lunar's Potions Didn't Even Work!!" and this made Ally sweatdrop before asking "Is that why she's in a corner in a puddle of tear?" and everyone looks to see Lunar laying on the ground, holding Kitty as anime tears came down.