Macaque

Narrator's POV

It was another regular day at the noodle shop, no orders have been called yet and nothing interesting has happened so far as Rainbow and Lunar are practicing some of their magic, Draco is playing a video game on his phone while both Aphmau and Funneh are going through Aphmau's scrapbook ad they were looking through their old memories photos. "Aww! Looks at this one Funneh. Remember this one, Funneh? It's when we're at the park and we were trying to do leapfrog one time" Aphmau says and points at a picture of her and Funneh together.

 Remember this one, Funneh? It's when we're at the park and we were trying to do leapfrog one time" Aphmau says and points at a picture of her and Funneh together

Funneh smiles and starts to say "Yeah. Oh, do you remember-" and then was cut off by a very loud crash that was heard outside causing both Rainbow and Draco to fall off the table with Rainbow snapping her eyes open while she screamed a little and then Draco exclaimed "What Was That!?" and everyone except Tang quickly ran outside and saw a huge shadow smoke monster. "What The Heck Is That!?" Rainbow exclaimed while pointing at the smoke monster sounding scared for a moment with the others eyes widen and then Mei shouts "I don't know! But We Better Call Mk and Gold Fast!" and just before Lunar could pull out her phone the smoke monster then all the sudden grabs Lunar and lifts up her.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Lunar screamed as she's now in the monster's grasp and everyone yells "Lunar!!!" and then Pigsy shouts "Don't worry Lunar! Uncle Pigsy's coming!" and pulls out his spoon before charging at the smoke monster, but immediately gets knocked out. "Pigsy/Uncle Pigsy!!!" both Sandy and Rainbow exclaimed and ran over to check on him, Funneh's eyes were shadowed and then looks at the smoke monster and shouts "Nobody hurts one of my uncles or holds my sisters!" and pulls out her sword and at the same time her outfit transformed into her warrior outfit.

 "Pigsy/Uncle Pigsy!!!" both Sandy and Rainbow exclaimed and ran over to check on him, Funneh's eyes were shadowed and then looks at the smoke monster and shouts "Nobody hurts one of my uncles or holds my sisters!" and pulls out her sword and at t...

( ↑This is Funneh's new warrior outfit and it's the official one too↑ )

The rest of the Krew glares at it too as they all summoned their weapons along with Aphmau as their clothes changed into their warrior outfits and then they all charged towards the smoke monster and Mei quickly pulls out her phone and calls Mk and Gold.