Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt.4

Narrator's POV Back at the Spider Mech

Monkey King groans before asking DBK "What do you think, big guy? Enjoying the party?" as he growls while glaring at Monkey King. "She would never have subdued me had you not given her the power she needed!" DBK said. "Or it's just that she captured me first... 'cause I'm her favorite!" Monkey King says teasingly as this caused DBK to roar in anger and then everyone let out their own cries and grunts of pain as their energy and power were sucked out a bit, getting electrocuted in return and Spider Queen lowers herself down watching this while she laughs evilly.

Then the doors open to reveal the 'little girl', Strong Spider, Huntsman and possessed Sylvanna while unknown to DBK, Monkey King and Spider Queen they failed to notice Lunar, Rainbow and Gold behind Strong Spider's back as the three girls saw this and Gold quietly gasped when she saw Monkey King trapped as she mutters "No!" and then the 'little girl' says "My Queen, It seems the demon boy and the Monkey King's protégé are working together" and then Spider Queen lands down on the ground and says "So? What can they do? This city is mine!" and chuckles as the 'little girl' starts to say "Perhaps you should..." before Spider Queen cuts her off by saying "Enough! I don't need you coming here being a party pooper. You know what we need to do? Celebrate! Bring in the Year of the Spider in style!" and then the 'little girl' says "As you wish..." as the door started closing but Strong Spider reopened the door. "My Queen, we almost forgot to tell you. We've brought the three girls you wanted" Strong Spider says as he removed Rainbow, Lunar and Gold from his back and placed them on the ground and Spider Queen exclaims happily "My sweet babies!" and went towards them and hugs them.

"Gold/Lunar/Daughter in law!" DBK, Monkey King and the twins called out to the three girls. "Now let's go get you three ready for the celebration!" Spider Queen says and picks them up and took Rainbow, Gold and Lunar away.

In a Random Room

Spider Queen went to get Rainbow, Lunar and Gold ready as she pulls out the three dresses she made for them and some other things too. When she took them out of their cocoon Rainbow tried to run but fell to the ground and she exclaimed "What! My legs!" and Gold tried getting up to help Rainbow but couldn't as she said "What's going on?!" and Lunar also couldn't get up as well and says in a slight scared tone "Okay, I can't move my legs too. They feel numb" and Spider Queen says "That's because I used my paralysis venom on you three" and then Lunar asked "How?" and Spider Queen shows her nails as she replies "My nails. I can paralyze anyone if my nails come in contact with anyone's skin, they'll be paralyzed. How else will I catch my prey?" and then she went to Rainbow and began to change her clothes.

"What the!? Hey!!!" Rainbow shouted with a red face. "Aww! You look so cute when your embarrassed. But relax, it's just us girls" Spider Queen said as she continues changing Rainbow's clothes into the dress that she made for her.

"Alright then, now it's your turn girls" Spider Queen says as she went over to both Lunar and Gold as she changed their clothing too.