☀️🏙️!!Girls Day/Night!!🌙🌆

It was a normal day at Pigsy's Noodles as everyone was chilling and relaxing inside the noodle shop and Aphmau and Funneh are both talking to Bai He as they were having a nice chat and then Bai He asked "So Funneh, how did you and Aphmau meet?" and this made both Funneh and Aphmau smiled and then Funneh says "Well, we met in a forest when we were five years old".

Flashback

Little Funneh and the Krew are all outside at a park having a little picnic with Tang as they're all eating mini sandwiches and they also had fruits, veggies and some sweets like cookies, little mini strawberry cakes, brownies, muffins and mooncakes as well.

"These mooncakes are really delicious Rainbow! How did you make them?" Little Funneh asks with stars in her eyes as she was eating one and little Rainbow giggles and says "I told you, uncle Pigsy showed me how and I was watching Cooking with Chang...

"These mooncakes are really delicious Rainbow! How did you make them?" Little Funneh asks with stars in her eyes as she was eating one and little Rainbow giggles and says "I told you, uncle Pigsy showed me how and I was watching Cooking with Chang'e too" and little Gold's eyes lit up and says "I love watching Cooking with Chang'e! She's so beautiful and is very talented with cooking! I wish I could meet her someday" and this made little Rainbow says "Me too!" and Tang laughs and says "Maybe someday you will girls" and this made both little Rainbow and Gold's eyes lit up and they cheered.

Little Funneh smiles at her two older sisters but then heard laughing and looks over and saw a little girl tossed some bread to the ducks as she laughs happily and both her mom and dad were behind her as they watched their daughter happily and this made little Funneh frown a little and looks away feeling sad and lonely, don't get her wrong she loves her siblings and her uncle but she wished she could've met or at least know who her parents were.

"Funneh? Are you okay?" Little Draco asked as this made everyone looks at her and she quickly puts on a small smile and says "Yep! I'm okay little bro. Um, uncle Tang. Can I go into the forest for a little bit if that's okay?" and this made Tang look at her feeling concerned and asked "Why?" and little Funneh says "You know, I want to go look at some flowers or chase some squirrels" and that last part Tang let out a chuckle knowing how Funneh liked to chase squirrels and birds and replies "Alright, but don't go to far though Funneh!" and she replied "Okay!" as she left and then little Lunar says "I wonder why she looked a little upset for" and Tang says "Me too, Lunar" and then that's when he heard laughing and saw a couple with daughter as they were giving bread to the ducks and realization came to him.

"...Oh" and then Tang looks at the forest where little Funneh ran off to and says quietly "Please, be careful Funneh".

Meanwhile in the Forest

Little Funneh walks around and then heard something and looks up to see a squirrel on the ground and was about to climb up on a tree but stopped when it saw Funneh, she smiled and says "Hi Mr. Squirrel, would you like some acorns?" and then pulls out two acorns from her pocket and holds it out for the squirrel. It stares at her before it slowly went up, approaching her and then carefully and quickly grabbed the two acorns while putting them in its mouth and then scurried away up on the tree as this made little Funneh giggled and says as she waved "Bye Mr. Squirrel!".