A Shocking Discovery/An Unexpected Reunion

Narrator's POV

It had been a few days since Macaque became indebted to Lunar and so far the Krew had slowly started to trust Macaque... well except Gold as she still didn't trust him one bit. They've yet to tell Mk, Aphmau and the others about this yet since they wanted to wait at the right time to tell them. Right now, Funneh was in her room on her bed, sketching while listening to music with her headphones as Ender was laying down next her taking a nap. Funneh looked like she was in a daze as her hand was just sketching freely and it was quiet and peaceful until....

"Whatcha doin' there, Funneh?"

A voice spoke from behind her, making Funneh yelp and falls off the bed with Ender jumping up from the sudden thud, Funneh looks up before she deadpanned when she saw half of Macaque's body appeared out of her wall above her as he had grin on his face while looking at Funneh before laughing. "Seriously?" Funneh asked as she was not amused by Macaque's action and then he said "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" and Funneh lightly scoffed and said "No, you did not!" and Macaque smirked before looking at Funneh's sketch and his smirk got wider as he said "Soo~ Taken an interest in Flower boy and Ice boy too?".

Funneh looked confused before looking at her sketch and her eyes widened with a huge blush appeared on her face as the sketch showed both Nezha and Ao Bing are in a beautiful garden with lotus flowers as Nezha had his six arms out while Ao Bing had a scroll in his hands.

Funneh immediately grabbed her sketchbook and throws it in her closet while Macaque came out of the wall, sat down on the bed as he was laughing so hard. "This is priceless!! I didn't think you'd be in love with two guys at the same time! I'm impressed!" and Funneh was blushing hard as she started to stammer "N-No! No, no, no! I am not in love!!" and Macaque grinned and then says with a snicker "Sure, you aren't. Do the others know about this? Maybe you might get to be in a relationship with the two of them~".

"No! I Don't Want To Be In A Relationship Again! Not After What Happened Last Time!!!"

This made Macaque froze as he looked at Funneh, who looked upset and... sad. "H-Hey... You okay?" Macaque asked in concern and Funneh sighs while looking away a bit. "Do you... wanna talk about? If you don't want too, I understand" Macaque asked hesitantly and Funneh looks at him before taking a seat next to him and says "It's okay... It's, uh, about time I told someone... I-I don't talk about this cause it happened like, a long time ago, and it's like totally not an issue anymore but, uh..." and then Funneh hands her phone to Macaque, who presses a button and it reveals a photo of Funneh and a boy around her age as he has crimson hair, bright red eyes and is wearing a white shirt and a black hoodie with white and red stripes.

" and then Funneh hands her phone to Macaque, who presses a button and it reveals a photo of Funneh and a boy around her age as he has crimson hair, bright red eyes and is wearing a white shirt and a black hoodie with white and red stripes