Duplicatnation

Narrator's POV

It was another day at Pigsy's noodles and Pigsy rings his service bell while holding an order and Rainbow placed down some box of sweets and noodle orders on the counter as Pigsy says "Order up! Come on, get the let out".

"On it!" Mk says as he grabs the order from Pigsy while Draco and Gold grabbed their deliveries and the sweets as they said "Okay!/Heading out now!" while Mk closes the cooler, then puts on his headphones and drives around in the Tuk-tuk as Gold and Draco got in their delivery scooter bike and they each headed to their delivery stops.

( ↑This is what Draco and Gold's delivery scooters look like↑ )

"Pigsy's Noodles, Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles!" Mk runs into Sandy at the Harbor on his way back since Gold and Draco were done. "MK! Well boy, did you arrive at the right time. Scoop up the brush! We're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint!" Sandy says while holding a paint brush and gesturing his boat and Mk comes out of the tuk-tuk with a paint brush and bucket as he says "Yeah! Painting boats is my middle name!". Sandy and MK started painting the boat, showing off the fresh blue coat and they fist bump in the end.

Meanwhile back at Pigsy's Shop

A kitchen timer went off and Rainbow turns it off while humming a tune and opens the fridge and pulls out a baking sheet pan and on it revealed to be cream puffs that she had made.

"Perfect!" Rainbow says with a smile and just then Draco and Gold comes in the shop and sniffed the air after smelling the air. "We're back! And what's that Rainbow, it looks good?" Gold says while coming closer. "Guys! Welcome back, I just finished making these cream puffs" and this caught the attention of Draco, Tang and Pigsy as they all said "Cream puffs?" while Gold smiled after hearing the pastry. "Yeah, Gold thought I should try making different dessert recipes and I stumbled upon cream puffs and I decided to give it a try. I made a lot, so you guys wanna try some?" and everyone nods as they each grabbed one and took a bite and everyone had stars in their eyes as they all exclaimed.